Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harbinger0fDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I posted this on the TT forums too, which I put up before finding this post, but I think I'm having a problem. My ranked team and I reached silver status back in season two on the new Twisted Treeline map while it was in beta, but none of us received a summoner icon for last season. It said we had an Elo rating of 1251 and had a silver badge before reset. Is there a reason for us not getting anything? Some info would be greatly appreciated.

darkfuji

11-19-2012

I got my janna skin and I was silver in solo and no silver boarder in loading screen why's that?

ROC Lobster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I did not get my silver icon or border yet are they still being handed out? or did i get skipped Q_Q

Resther

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROC Lobster View Post
I did not get my silver icon or border yet are they still being handed out? or did i get skipped Q_Q
Same issue here. Was Ranked Silver at the end of Season 2, but still now Icon or Border.
No red response as of yet either.

EvokeThunder

11-20-2012

Thanks a bunch !

KenHo9

11-20-2012

meh, i missed silver by 11 elo :/

gringostar

11-20-2012

Shame ill never get to see the silver border around my Main account on the forums.

NERDWARS1

11-20-2012

Still have not gotten mine.

Bush

11-20-2012

ooooooo

NokOut

11-20-2012

oooo