Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inVokeRmOn

11-17-2012

dear god, kill the riot members, amen

Midlordfox

11-17-2012

I just wanted to laugh at the patch for a second. I got on the day that Riot did its first patch downloaded it and played 2 games. On the third game loading I got dropped by client had to download 2nd patch and for whatever reason took 30 mins. Needless to say my team lost game and I got hit with leaver. The next day all my ribbons were taken and cleared out? Can riot not tell when client is F'd and each patch they put on makes it harder for the community to load the stinking game. I have to do a dance and shimmy spam my window but on load screen so I can retry and get in. This is stupid and it is the majority of my friends who experience same thing and growing, Now if it is for something else well I do not troll but get trolled all the time. Anyway fix your Sh#@ Riot.

Refocus

11-17-2012

Now we just need forum avatars.

I breathe milk

11-17-2012

( sorry for my bad english)
I want to know why I got 8 win, 3 loose whit a elo of 1220 and my friend have 2 win 1 loose and a elo of 1270, its that a lag or something?

SelflessOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Lordeam

Recruiter

11-17-2012

Hola perdonen las molestias, tengo dudas con respecto al ranking solo 5v5, si bien marcan que los elo 1150 pasan a 1200, yo soy 1136 hasta donde recuerdo, no me figuran las casi 300 partidas jugadas, ni el porcentaje de victorias ganadas con cada personaje, ni la medalla de silver que se supone que deberia tener, directamene me aparece como si nunca ubiese jugado... no se si es parte de los cambios y esto se reestablece luego, o no entendi el post que realizaron y esto se reseteo completamente.
Si pueden aclararme las dudas se los agradezco.

in ingles
Hello excuse us, I have doubts about the ranking, while 1150 marked the passing elo 1200, I'm 1136 As I recall, I listed the nearly 300 games played, or the percentage of victories won with each character, or silver medal that is supposed to be, I get like directamene ubiese never played ... if it is not part of this change and then resets, or not understanding the post I made ​​and this is completely reset.
If they can clear my doubts thank you.

Jeighkub

11-17-2012

Thanks for the info!

SilentMyth

11-17-2012

nice!

MirageCreator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Hi riot. I reached gold with my team at 3v3, i played more than 5 games, why i didn't get the janna skin?

lucky caliri

11-17-2012

I have a question, after this rewards where given i lost my honor points,
why is that for?