Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maro678

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macqus View Post
One of my team members got platinum badge and Victorious Janna for being in our team, but he didn't even played a single ranked game with us. How is that possible?
He must've joined before september 1st

1Y 2M 20D

11-16-2012

My account created in season 1 but i was like lvl 28 in preseason 2 no rewards for me

Ions03

11-16-2012

test again where is my gold =(

Cowspoo

11-16-2012

ok

pyropure

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

ughhh.... i got 1309 for 3s, 1389 for solo 1300 for 5s and yet i got no silver loading screen

Kayla is GODLike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I have a question that I would like to have addressed if possible. During Season 2 I reached Gold Rating and held it for some time at about 1560. Then suddenly when my elo dropped just enough to silver, Riot had all the top ratings erased and told everyone that they had t regain their top ratings. I worked hard for that rating and had reached gold, how come those who where effected in this way be punished for that action? I think anyone who reached Gold should be granted the reward Gold status or at least have given people the choice to reset their elo and start over. Being stuck in 1400s in Season 2 was painful with the Win / Loss / Win / Loss / Win / Loss streak being that trolling and negative attitude was very common 1200-1600 elo. I believe if someone had reached Gold then they should be recognized as Gold, but wait till the season is 3/4 done and then reset Top Rating. So I recieved Silver and very upset about this - currently 1532 Top Rating .. so i know I can hit Gold and it was not a fluke.

MoonToxin

11-16-2012

oooooooo

StarDust

11-16-2012

no badge?

Survïvor

11-16-2012

I still dont have my season 1 icon /sadface

kplate

11-16-2012

I got an elo in all 3 and I only have 2 icons, why am I missing them?