Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MöD LëGënDärY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Hope I got mine!

Bluexminder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

nice

NikNessDzjk

11-15-2012

do it

HOMlClDE

11-16-2012

Server disconnecting and reconnecting constantly. Adobe Air Debugger keeps crashing in game and at random champion selects. Pre-made ques aren't logging together. And still getting reconnect grey screens to none existing games.

Yegs

11-16-2012

Man, that's a cool name at OP Red.

xAllanKx

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
You should have received it by now. Submit a Player Support ticket and they can look into it.
I have sent a ticket to the spanish talking support for the reason that i didn't get the summoner icon and neither the border when i really played ranked solo/duo queue in season 2. there is something wrong with your system and to be honest the guy from the support dosen't know what to do. The first answer was a disgusting copy and paste wall of text, the second one says that i didn't played ranked in season 2 when i really did, now i have sent pics as proofs in the support ticket, but i'm afraid the guy it's not qualified to do something.

Please i need your help Yegg this is the ticket number #4216851 maybe you can do something

Ions03

11-16-2012

test

Nexus Keeper

11-16-2012

good to know

AboutTenPandas

11-16-2012

Testing... do I have a badge yet?

Khaijit

11-16-2012

Bump!