Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 2 Rewards FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MöD LëGënDärY

11-15-2012

Hope I got mine!

Bluexminder

11-15-2012

nice

NikNessDzjk

11-16-2012

do it

HOMlClDE

11-16-2012

Server disconnecting and reconnecting constantly. Adobe Air Debugger keeps crashing in game and at random champion selects. Pre-made ques aren't logging together. And still getting reconnect grey screens to none existing games.

Yegs

11-16-2012

Man, that's a cool name at OP Red.

xAllanKx

11-16-2012

Quote:
Yegg:
You should have received it by now. Submit a Player Support ticket and they can look into it.

I have sent a ticket to the spanish talking support for the reason that i didn't get the summoner icon and neither the border when i really played ranked solo/duo queue in season 2. there is something wrong with your system and to be honest the guy from the support dosen't know what to do. The first answer was a disgusting copy and paste wall of text, the second one says that i didn't played ranked in season 2 when i really did, now i have sent pics as proofs in the support ticket, but i'm afraid the guy it's not qualified to do something.

Please i need your help Yegg this is the ticket number #4216851 maybe you can do something

Ions03

11-16-2012

test

Nexus Keeper

11-16-2012

good to know

AboutTenPandas

11-16-2012

Testing... do I have a badge yet?

Khaijit

11-16-2012

Bump!