Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 2 Rewards FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayu

11-14-2012

woot janna skin

Contemplated

11-14-2012

If we have a gold team from 3's, will our border show up in 5's? Because I have Victorious Janna and gold icon, but I do not have the border around my name in loading.

Randakarian

11-14-2012

sweetness

Lux Gives No Fux

11-14-2012

Have they finished giving out the Janna skin? I have my gold border and icon, but I have yet to receive the skin. All the other people on my team have theirs.

Mofl

11-14-2012

Could you please edit the old icons and delete the golden/yellow border around them. I never saw them but without the borders they look a bit weird with these borders still around.

Jeffrey

11-14-2012

love the skin

c7g Laser

11-14-2012

herro?

ElGauchoFausto

11-14-2012

op

Nooty

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Hi guys,

I got to gold in ranked 3v3's, i only played one of the games my team did get gold and that was about 2 weeks ago. I didn't get the janna skin, or a gold trim around my banner so I'm wondering why that didn't register as me getting gold

Bahzurker

11-14-2012

cool