Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnoToxic

11-14-2012

I'm surprised the enemy team doesn't get borders on loading screen.

Biribirí

11-14-2012

This isn't a complain post but i was silver elo in both team 5's and solo queue but i didn't receive anything. I didn't get the Janna skin, the badge, the trimming or the border.

Just wondering if there may be still some people who haven'y received their rewards yet or if there was some reason why I didn't qualify.

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

11-14-2012
17 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaknaeJax View Post
This isn't a complain post but i was silver elo in both team 5's and solo queue but i didn't receive anything. I didn't get the Janna skin, the badge, the trimming or the border.

Just wondering if there may be still some people who haven'y received their rewards yet or if there was some reason why I didn't qualify.
Silver rewards just include the icons and the loading screen border trim. Are you sure you don't have the Silver trim on the loading screen?

Kloudie

11-14-2012

Hey i'm eligible for the Janna skin but i haven't received the new skin, and i bought the champ just then.

help guys?

Phoenixknight22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I have a question, I already have a silver border but I had gold in 3's but got nothing. Do I not get it or am I still supposed to wait?

Endrid

11-14-2012

hi yegg! its nice that you created this thread to answer most of our questions and i understand that you may not be able to answer all of them but im still very curious as an avid dominion player, will we be seeing any kind of rewards?

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

11-14-2012
18 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrid View Post
hi yegg! its nice that you created this thread to answer most of our questions and i understand that you may not be able to answer all of them but im still very curious as an avid dominion player, will we be seeing any kind of rewards?
Not as part of Season 2 rewards. That said I agree that we could do a better job of recognizing accomplishments outside of ranked play, and that's something I hope to work on sometime soon.

And before someone says it, yes, I know that ranked Dominion would make Season 3 rewards available to Dominion players. We'll see.

Endrid

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Not as part of Season 2 rewards. That said I agree that we could do a better job of recognizing accomplishments outside of ranked play, and that's something I hope to work on sometime soon.

And before someone says it, yes, I know that ranked Dominion would make Season 3 rewards available to Dominion players. We'll see.
Thanks for replying! And thats too bad for us, i feel very left out lol, like being picked last in a softball game (

RageFactory

11-14-2012

i got gold in 3s and I guess silver in solo q because i dont have a gold border when i join a ranked SQ

Biribirí

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Silver rewards just include the icons and the loading screen border trim. Are you sure you don't have the Silver trim on the loading screen?
Yea my friends have their picture and border but i an borderless :P
EDIT- and pictureless