Premades reporting people for no reason.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarrisonOwns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

3-4 person premade groups all reporting one person (making things up, and the tribunal is too stupid to figure it out)

Troll groups ruining this game while the real players are getting the shaft for it. The tribunal is useless.

Tswizzle SF

11-13-2012

You have to have many reports to end up in Tribunal. On top of that, you get punishments in an order: Warning, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 7 day ban, then permaban. It isn't our fault you didn't take all the bans seriously.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

The Tribunal reviews all reports to make sure they are valid before they hit punish.

In addition, Riot regularly checks bans to make sure they are correct, and the Tribunal can NOT permaban. Only a riot staff member can do that once your account has been punished enough times the sytem believes you are deserving of a permaban.

If you are complaining because you've been warned or suspended, let's see your reform card from the email. Otherwise I'm not believing that you were judged unfairly.

Redjik

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonOwns View Post
3-4 person premade groups all reporting one person (making things up, and the tribunal is too stupid to figure it out)

Troll groups ruining this game while the real players are getting the shaft for it. The tribunal is useless.
a) Tribunal only counts games based off of a single report being filed. 1 report is all that is needed. More reports do not add anything other then criteria that the Tribunal CAN USE while determining whether to pardon/punish.

b) It takes many games to be reported in, to even make it intro the Tribunal. If you expect anyone to believe that every match you play, you are stuck with 3-4 person premade groups that are out to get you, then you've had too much to drink tonight.

c) People do not punish based off of report comments. All these do, is help indicate what they may be looking for when they review your case.

d) The "real players" are anyone who plays this game with the intent of enjoying it and not ruining anyone else's time.

e) Tribunal has statistically curtailed abusive people in the game since it's implementation. You have to understand that since this game has such a large population (larger then wow, etc.), that that doesn't mean there are no more trolls. There are still plenty of them.

In conclusion: if your so innocent and trolls got you banned; post your Reform Card to support this sentiment. Otherwise, it means little.

I truly hope you do not wind up in the Tribunal again, and can enjoy the game with everyone else.

HarrisonOwns

11-13-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5925790/#nogo

The very first report is fake. It was a 3 person premade, and the reasons they listed never happened. (you can even go through the chat and see it was someone else who said what they're crying about)

I called top in champion select and their premade ignored it, and teemo went top and started stealing CS and watching during ganks, and not assisting. They were abusive the whole game and the only thing I did was respond. Again, the tribunal is too useless to know the difference. Premades abusing the system with no repercussions to them.

Second report is because I told bottom to stop feeding after they raged at me for not stopping lee gank them, which is a lie. (double digit deaths in mere minutes, not warding, them blaming me for it as jungler, I responded.)

The tribunal is full of ineptitude.

Ofermod

11-13-2012

Don't worry about premades all reporting for superfluous reasons. To quote Lyte on the subject:

Quote:
It's extremely, extremely hard to land in Tribunal due to premade bullying.
Quote:
For example, let's say a player receives 1000 reports from solo players and gets a Tribunal case. The Tribunal pulls 5 random games from the player's recent play sessions. In 1 of the games, you see 4 players premade bullying and reporting the player 4 times.

That doesn't mean premade bullying sent him to the Tribunal--it just means one of his recent games was a case of premade bullying. The 1000 reports from solo players are the reason he is in the Tribunal.

HarrisonOwns

11-13-2012

I don't care what he says, I'm witnessing it for myself in the past few weeks. It's rampant and there's nothing stopping them from doing it.

Guiness17

11-13-2012

It happens though. I just selected 'Pardon' after reading through the card, but figured for sure I was going to get it 'wrong'. All of the cases I haven't gotten correct were pardons with multiple reports over several games.

The player had 7 reports in 3 games, so you think he must've been up to something. Thing is, after looking at it, he really did nothing wrong, and got reported by multiple players each time. The only thing he did a little caustic was get into a pissing match with a player who took shots at him first - calling him brainless.

I was happy to see that he was pardoned, but that is definitely the exception.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5929478/#nogo

Calys Teneb

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonOwns View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5925790/#nogo

The very first report is fake. It was a 3 person premade, and the reasons they listed never happened. (you can even go through the chat and see it was someone else who said what they're crying about)

I called top in champion select and their premade ignored it, and teemo went top and started stealing CS and watching during ganks, and not assisting. They were abusive the whole game and the only thing I did was respond. Again, the tribunal is too useless to know the difference. Premades abusing the system with no repercussions to them.

Second report is because I told bottom to stop feeding after they raged at me for not stopping lee gank them, which is a lie. (double digit deaths in mere minutes, not warding, them blaming me for it as jungler, I responded.)

The tribunal is full of ineptitude.

The very screen on game one

"I called it first, inbred."

While you're criticizing his item choices. Yeah, man such a troll report.

"So because it's a premade I should bow down to noobs who ignore roll calls?"

Hate to tell you broski, calling a role doesn't mean you get it. In ranked, Riot has unoffically endoursed pick order over role calling. Even so, you should work with your teammates to have a good composition, not just going "I called it so I'm gonna lock and then be a complete ass the rest of the game."

Were they asses? Yep. Did you deserve to be reported? Sure did.

HarrisonOwns

11-13-2012

It wasn't ranked, genius.

They didn't say a word in champ select and then harassed me in lane by stealing CS, not assisting during ganks, and constant abuse in teamchat. What you see is my responding to that.

You're the type of inept person that is allowed into the tribunal. Premades trolling and you punish the one getting trolled. This is why you're useless, and so is most of the tribunal.