This person was banned for using emotes in an ARAM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shuggles

11-13-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5930455/#nogo

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiike

I'm assuming this thread is getting downvoted because people think it's ridiculous as well

vulgarwolf

11-13-2012

how can that be proven..u cant see a taunt in a chat dialogue...it could be multiple people all ganging up on one..i think bad decision tribunral.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty

Shearchaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

BillyTheAttorney

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulgarwolf View Post
how can that be proven..u cant see a taunt in a chat dialogue...it could be multiple people all ganging up on one..i think bad decision tribunral.

Multiple people ganging up on the same person, in four of the same game types that were randomly assigned after numerous reports? Each report was for constantly spamming the emotes in PG. Is that different than ping spamming? You can't see it in the chat log, but if you see four reports saying "ping spam" and then look at the chat and see "stop spamming! It's annoying!" That seems to me that someone is ping-spamming, or in this case emote spamming.

One game might be 4 people "making something up" in chat perhaps to troll a person - but 4 games with multiple reports of the same thing? You mean they kept "re-queueing" together?

As for your "standard of evidence" "innocent until proven guilty" is only the criminal standard in this country. All other standards of evidence do not meet what you would call "beyond a reasonable doubt" Being in breach of an agreement would only require that someone is guilty by a "preponderance of the evidence" standard, or if heightened scrutiny "clear and convincing"

Think of it this way - "preponderance of the evidence" = 51% guilty. "Clear and Convincing" = 66 2/3% guilty-75% guilty. Beyond a reasonable doubt = 95+% guilty.

Futurecat

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulgarwolf View Post
It's Tribunal. You don't end up in Tribunal unless you are guilty. I'm not sure what the "pardon" button is for, it's probably a graphical user interface bug.

gnfnrf

11-13-2012

Thread title is misleading.

The player was banned for using emotes incessantly in four ARAM matches.

If this came before the Tribunal, I would punish too. I have no doubt the reports are accurate; their consistency shows that. The conduct is rude and inconsiderate.

vulgarwolf

11-13-2012

so reported for using an emote that riot put into the game..is there anythngi in the summoenrs code stating how many times u can taunt per game ??..does mute block the taunt ??

Korean Pop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-13-2012

Wow that's the 4th thread i've read about myself

Thanks for all your support guys.

mambawarrior0

11-13-2012

game 4?

Ladayen

11-13-2012

11 reports total for 3 separate games(just the ones that specifically mention it, game 2 doesn't have any extra comments but chat makes it clear also) . It's perfectly clear what he did.

I dont understand what the confusion is, either you think the entire tribunal is idiots and is going to pardon because we cant see /commands. Maybe you have an artificially inflated opinion of yourself and think this is something new and original?

He was annoying everyone he played with, thus he was given a timeout.