Banned for using emotes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urfman

11-14-2012

Where is this in the Tribunal?!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5930455/#nogo

Saint Latona

11-14-2012

Banned for spamming emotes. That's a form of harassment, which is against the code.

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Well this thread is new and interesting.

For the 100th time: Behaving in a manner that has the sole purpose of annoying your teammates and your opponents is blatantly against the Code. Emote spam constitutes a violation of the SC and is bannable.

/thread

timtwins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

u werent banned for the emotes, u were banned for ur 4th game. that was the only bannable game and it was pretty bad. u used slurs a lot and were offensive.

Bekkal

11-14-2012

Quote:
Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else’s Expense

“Short is the joy that guilty pleasure brings.” -Euripides

Making games is our business, so it should come as no surprise that we want you to have a lot of fun. We want you to get excited, to have tension-filled moments, and to celebrate your success. This doesn’t mean that we’re okay with you ruining anybody else’s day.

Remember, taking a jab at your friend in the middle of the game is a lot different than making a glib remark at a complete stranger. Someone who is unfamiliar with what you consider playful may take your comment as an attack and react unfavorably. If two players on a team start fighting, good communication and teamwork become nearly impossible. Once communication breaks down, the likelihood of victory is drastically diminished. It isn’t uncommon for simple, good natured teasing to spiral out of control into a loss, so do yourself a favor and don’t run the risk of sabotaging your own success.
That darn Summoner's Code has an answer for everything!

TsuruXelus

11-14-2012

If they asked you to stop and you kept doing it. Means you're becoming an annoyance. Which means your ruining the game for everyone who has to listen to you do that over and over. The fact that you've done it over multiple games means you are full aware of what you are doing and are acknowledging the fact that it is annoying. Thus a ban is appropriate.

Archangel9088

11-14-2012

That's kind of stupid. That Ashe from game 2 probably should be posting a thread like this shortly...

EDIT: Just looked at game 4. Uh. Dude. >_>

Greas3

11-14-2012

I definitely don't see anything that merits reporting. Saying "Gay" two times in a match should DEFINITELY not be bannable or even reportable. I saw no foul or offensive language used, I'm sorry. -.-

Pawstruck

11-14-2012

Wow. This is pretty bogus.

TsuruXelus

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greas3 View Post
I definitely don't see anything that merits reporting. Saying "Gay" two times in a match should DEFINITELY not be bannable or even reportable. I saw no foul or offensive language used, I'm sorry. -.-
maybe you should look at what the players reported him for. not the chat logs.