Riot, I dare you to hold a poll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PowerRage69

11-13-2012

A poll concerning whether the LoL population likes/agrees with the tribunal system or not.

Just want to see how many people actually will give upvote for the system.

But I know you won't.

QQRager

11-13-2012

Riot would definitely fake the poll to keep the Tribunal so it saves them work. Every response from support has been automated, and it isn't surprising that they are too lazy to review cases.

mambawarrior0

11-13-2012

Actually, this might be a good idea.

abzilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

/shrug I think the Tribunal is doing what the tribunal is intended to do. This is meant to be a non raging community, at least in text anyways :P I think LoL is going to be a community game instead of a hardcore game, but hey, that's just one guy's opinion.

Zachrin

11-13-2012

As long as there's checks to keep smurfs from mass voting one side or the other, I'd actually love to see a poll.

SoresuMakashi

11-13-2012

I would be interested in the result, merely as a survey of the public perception of the Tribunal so that Riot can improve its communication.

Remember that unpopular does not equal dysfunctional. Many people misunderstand the Tribunal and have never actually interacted with the system.

vulgarwolf

11-13-2012

and then from the poll give a % of votes to who has been banned

a large % of the players saying tribunral is bad will be included in that ban list

Redjik

11-13-2012

I giggled.

PowerRage69

11-13-2012

Make it so that as soon as you log in to the LoL client, it is mandatory to participate in the poll. Then EVERYBODY will participate in the poll.

abzilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerStim View Post
Make it so that as soon as you log in to the LoL client, it is mandatory to participate in the poll. Then EVERYBODY will participate in the poll.
doesnt solve smurfing make it level 30 only?