Adobe Air Debug Launcher constant crashes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrafty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2013

I had the problem of logging in and then crashing. If I closed LoL Recorder (Just the window, not the background process), I was successfully able to log into League and stay on. Instead of the picosecond I got when LoL Recorder was open.

TY to whomever suggested this!

Rollzian

01-11-2013

I also have windows 8, it seems that updating adobe air and un-installing LolRecorder fixed the crashes for me. Maybe this will work for you guys.

HolographicOne

01-13-2013

After going back to W7 I still had this problem. I spoke to some friendly people from Adobe after I upgraded my Air to the newest version, and copied the version to the LoL folder, they checked the debug logs and seem to think that it's a problem on Riot's end. They wouldn't say what exactly was wrong, but merely said "I'm contacting the guys over at Riot to look into it".

ForeverBrandon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

!!!
TRY THIS OUT:
win+r
type in : >services.msc<
then close the ip-....-thing (i dont know how it is named in english, ''hilfsdienst'' in german,
google says it is forum, auxiliary or support forum but i dont rly trust it)
if u stopped this ''task'' its done

this worked for a friend and me but i cant guarantee it will work for u too
and sry for my bad english x)

Fortune Arcana

01-16-2013

I'm still having this issue :/

Shardbearer

01-17-2013

So.. My Windows 8 beta ended yesterday. I went ahead and dropped 40 bucks on Windows 8. I am now getting adobe AIR debug launcher has stopped working. I know it an amazing OS, but it is official now. I do not have this LoL recorder program.

Hopefully this gets resolved at some point, because I cannot even get past login.

Brotatoz

01-17-2013

My game is still crashing, using Windows 7 I can't get to the League screen now. I get the play option, click play, no game comes up. I was going fine until I shut my game off and turned it back on within 30 minutes after I had the patch I crashed 3 times as I got in the game it just turned off with errors. Sorry I didn't get more information, I thought it was a problem on my end. I also don't see that 0.0.2 whatever folder. All my folders are .140/.141/.52/.45/.43

Trying some other stuff out, hope it works.

Qsario

01-18-2013

Crashed for me as well. Worked fine until recently.

Brotatoz

01-18-2013

*Update* I restored my system back for 5 days ago incase it was me, I did the repair system on league, I installed the updated adobe air. Now I click the play button and the window never launches. I've no idea whats going on with it anymore. It shows up in my processes but the screen does not show up.

Seroneth

01-18-2013

The exact same thing is happening to me! Adobe Air debug happens and my LoL client crashes...also my LoL crashes in ever instance you have mentioned so far.