Game Abandoned "Ghost game" Can't reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winry R0ckbell

11-13-2012

I was on queue when it found a game but the thing is i wasn't in champion select. So i tried searching for game again but it wont let me because apparently im in game already so i close the client and logged back in. It gave me the reconnect button but when i click it, it just turned grey nothing happens.
P.S. i bought Zed and played a game with him but after the game this happens. Please help. Thanks

LucidRiver

11-13-2012

I am also having a similar issue,

Myself and two friends were in the champion selection screen and someone disconnected - after returning us back to the main screen, our profiles stated that we were "still in queue," after relogging, we were met with a "Game Abandoned" screen and when we try to reconnect (to a game that never started) it just goes grey.

If someone could kindly let us know if this a known issue and being work on, we would much appreciate it .

Thanks!

-y

Winry R0ckbell

11-13-2012

yeah, i tried reinstalling it, played with other account (which works fine) and tried going back to my main account but no luck. Im currently changing Server and see if it works.

Rank 1 NA

11-13-2012

Yeah, I did a que dodge and whenever I tried to relog it would "click" like I'm being logged in but I'd stay on the title screen.

OmaruOsamu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidRiver View Post
I am also having a similar issue,

Myself and two friends were in the champion selection screen and someone disconnected - after returning us back to the main screen, our profiles stated that we were "still in queue," after relogging, we were met with a "Game Abandoned" screen and when we try to reconnect (to a game that never started) it just goes grey.
Literally the exact same thing that just happened to my two friends and I.

Winry R0ckbell

11-13-2012

***update***
changing regions doesnt fix it either :\

Winry R0ckbell

11-13-2012

***update**
its working for me now, so what i did was change the region to EUW then let it update completely then went back to NA(dont log in yet), so then i went to C:\Riot Games\RADS\projects and delete the EUW files which are 2 folders one that says "lol_air_client_config_EUW" and "lol_game_client_en_bn" not the "lol_game_client_en_us" and then log back in. im not sure if it will work for all of you but theres nothing to lose.

LucidRiver

11-13-2012

My friend and I have tried that method, more or less, and its *not* worked :/.

I'm glad you're up and running - hopefully someone can attend to this soon?

-y

LucidRiver

11-13-2012

I'm currently trying to repair my installation to see if I can fix the problem - hopefully it will work, I will post with updates.

Winry R0ckbell

11-13-2012

sorry to hear that. that not probably how i fixed it then, coz when i logged in it shows the logged in queues where you gotta wait certain time to log in, then i didnt get the reconnect anymore.