Zed is the new Talon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NEXMaRin

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualAxes View Post
in a way Zed i much better than talon because unlike talon he does A lot of damage late game.
My god why are you on the forums
Talon's total damage sums up to about 1166 (+1.27 total AD) (+5.0 bonus AD (approx))
Zed's is around 830 (+1.0 total AD) (+3.5 bonus AD) + 15% max health
In order for Zed to even REACH talon's base damage counting his 15% damage health thing, the opponent has to have at least 2.2k health, which is more than AD carry (whom you should be focusing as an assassin) (Differences in base is around 330, divide that by 0.15 and get around 2.2k health)
Please go back to LoL and improve before posting.

Felaedor

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEXenzyme View Post
Talon's total damage sums up to about 1166 (+1.27 total AD) (+5.0 bonus AD (approx))
In order for Zed to even REACH talon's base damage counting his 15% damage health thing, the opponent has to have at least 2.2k health, which is more than AD carry (whom you should be focusing as an assassin) (Differences in base is around 330, divide that by 0.15 and get around 2.2k health)
Go back and do your math on Zed's ratios again.

You're wrong, and you're just the right amount of pretentious to not take my word for it. You've missed a few key points he's completely built around.

General Quackers

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEXenzyme View Post
You left out a lot of numbers.

Uierhoza

11-15-2012

What non of you people are factoring in is that zed requires skill, unlike talon. Zed does tons of damage if you are good enough to hit with your shadow and your ability that's how the champion is built to work. Stop QQ and get better.

DualAxes

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uierhoza View Post
What non of you people are factoring in is that zed requires skill, unlike talon. Zed does tons of damage if you are good enough to hit with your shadow and your ability that's how the champion is built to work. Stop QQ and get better.

yeah Zed and talon have different play style. if play right Zed does as much damage as talon and in my opinion Zed is a bit better than talon because he has better escape.

AlexxShadow

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uierhoza View Post
Talon does take skill
As does Zed

They have different strengths and weaknesses Talon is more bursty where as Zed is more sustained They both have a decent ability to escape but Talon's W and R center around being an AOE where as Zed is more specific to taking out one target

Toczko

11-15-2012

they pretty much look the same too lol

DualAxes

11-15-2012

just got owned by a pro Zed players.. seems like people are already mastering him pretty soon talon wont exist

MichaeI Jaxon

11-15-2012

It's all good, unlike Talon, half of the dumbasses in this game can't play him

Raamroc

11-15-2012

i doubt i will ever get Zed the original shadow man will remain Talon for me