Zed is the new Talon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dogbiter

11-14-2012

big nerf??

NEXMaRin

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz Khalifa View Post
you guys are all low elo scrubs, he has no damage.

idk what happens at 900 elo but here he does nothing
This could not be more correct
+1 for higher ELOS

Slide

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXTheTouristxX View Post
I really think his second part of his clone should be taking off where he teleport to his clone, It has a good escape when he's an assassin he should be able to dish out alot of damage where he shouldn't be allowed to escape such as Darius where he does great damage but he has no escape.
WTF just happened here, exactly?

Shermanis

11-14-2012

pay 1462RP for the look.... damage? his useless then my Chihuahua.

Primanocte

11-14-2012

You really think they're going to nerf Zed? I lost to Swain in a foot race he's so slow. If the person you're laning against runs Armor runes you don't do jack for damage. Its even worse if they build Tabi or buy Chain Vest. At least Talon can do his combo, ult and gtf out of Dodge.

Zed has great potential, but Riot missed the mark by a mile with him. His W needs its range buffed, his slow is awful and convoluted to use, he can't keep up with ANYONE he's so slow. If his ult is down he's not even a threat. If his ult is up you can kill an adc...IF you can catch up to them.

smilefase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Zed actually doesn't do that much damage. He gets diminished returns on his skills, he has no steroid besides a percent increase of ad on his shadow clones (which is maxed last anyways) and his passive is a worst version of Khazix's Q. Talon on the other hand has always done a **** ton of damage, while having two crowd control abilities. Zed is a mediocre assasin, end of story.

Mugenman88

11-14-2012

Just saying don't send him top, my brother beat him hard today twice with malphite and jax and I also spectated him getting wrecked by darius

oddish33

11-14-2012

He is not that good and if anything needs buffs but normal blind pick people will cry OP because its all about kills in those games...

sirturkey1

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualAxes View Post
Just like Talon on his release. Zed is an awesome assassin. He looks amazing, and does serious damage and people are getting orgasms playing him. everyone is playing him as if they were virgins trying to score a threesome with some very hot babes. But be warned. Talon was just as awesome as Zed (actually he was a little better) But then Talon got a big nerf and still he was too amazing so he got a Huge nerf and now i rarely see him. This will also happen to Zed i guarantee it....so Good luck, Have Fun..... while you still can
Uh....no. Talon release had no mana problems and low cooldowns as well as doing about 3 times the damage Zed does. In other words, Talon was Zed with an ult that had 1/3 the CD and he could 100-0 anyone he wanted. Zed is a shadow of Talon...heh heh.

But seriously, Zed is a lot of fun but he sucks balls compared to release Talon.

DualAxes

11-14-2012

if zed gets a buff he will not be balance but op