Good Zed builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Y 2M 20D

11-16-2012

6 BT always op

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Whats the point of the Tri Force on him if he has no mana?

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

nvm this just found out
I keep hearing about passive bonus AD. where does it come from??

IS14a615cf34b8896526ab9

07-18-2013

zed is a very interesting champ cause you can do enough damage to make them run away and recoop but never kill them i have the hardest time killing other champs with him. yet my attack will be 340

Prinz

07-18-2013

no1 on this thread knows how to build zed...

all the pros build him like this:

bork
lw
bruta before bork/now/after bork
boots whenever you feel like you need them (starting, in between items, etc...)

you get bork because the active reprocs during your ult (lots of dps) so it increases your 1shot burst.
lw next because you need to be able to chunk through your opp's armor + you need the burst. brutalizer to chunk through adc's armor so you do a lot of damage. once you get bc, there armor at the end of death mark splat will be like 25% reduced so TONS of damage with ult.

CrownRocks

07-18-2013

Brutalizer, Botk, LW are Core items for Zed

Aside from Sorc boots they are all good, I like using CD boots, but pick accordingly to how the game is flowing.

From there you have many options: BT, Frozen Mallet, GA, Mogs, finishing up Black Cleaver are all good options on Zed it just depends on whether or not you need to be durable or a wrecking machine.

Zed from 2-6 can be very strong depending on the match up. His passive does extra damage to enemies with less than 50% HP. So learn how to poke and farm with your abilities and you will easily take advantage of this passive by 6 setting them up for a kill.