hecarim jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia PhD

07-15-2013

I may be playing him wrong and I hardly do but I Would like to know how to play him. I have Fiddle down was my first, I am pretty good at J4 and Xin but Hecarim seems so different almost weak? it sees everyone else is strong with him except me. What do I build how do I gank what do I do lol.

Irelia PhD

07-16-2013

Bump

TheVoiceofExile

07-16-2013

I can help you out with Hecarim. I'm actually going to be making a video on my channel about how I build him, play him etc. Www.YouTube.com/thevoiceofexile is my channel. The video will probably be up Thursday if you can hold out that long. Otherwise I'll post back tomorrow with answers to any questions you may have. So ask away and I'll either answer them here or cover them in the video

clashofiron

07-17-2013

As far as build goes, I highly recommend Spirit of the Lizard Elder for your jungle item, Merc Treads for boots, then an Iceborne Gauntlet, and Spirit Visage. These items give you a pretty decent mix of tankiness and damage. It also happens to give you 40% CDR, which rules. Anything built after this should be purely tank. I go Warmog's, usually. As far as ganking goes, his pre-6 ganks are a little lack luster. You pretty much have to have red, and come charging in with your E up. When you do though, you have to make sure to knock them towards your turret. Post-6, you can gank from pretty much anywhere. I pretty much mained Hec until everyone found out he was OP and got put on the perma-ban list, so if you have anymore questions, ask away.

Akromah

07-17-2013

Don't do liz build. Imo newer hecs should focus on being tankier and run ancient golem. Hec is my best champ and I rarely run lizard.

clashofiron

07-18-2013

What boots are you building, then since you don't really need the tenacity from merc's?

Akromah

07-18-2013

Mercs vs mr tabi vs phys. I get t2 boots very slowly with hec. Usually after like third core item or maybe second. Just whenever is convenient.