Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You cant be serious about this ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flyingbox

12-23-2012

Did you have to bump this? Last post was 3 weeks ago.

Nataffinity

12-25-2012

if the team or enemy doesnt say anything in chat that they dont want me to use my emotes am I allowed to use it?

I understand dont be a jerk but if they dont say anything I assume they are okay with it, if they say stop I'll acknowledge it and apologize and stop the emotes = no bans?

Melos

12-25-2012

Relax, I always vote punish.

YoshiStampedeBlu

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Quote:
WookieeCookie:
We're not going to remove features from our game because certain players are jerks and choose to abuse them.

Mute button now prevents you from hearing said champion's emotes.

Kirska

02-15-2013

Quote:
YoshiStampedeBlu:
Mute button now prevents you from hearing said champion's emotes.

So glad you bumped a thread from three months ago for this info.

One More Fight

02-15-2013

Quote:
But is he abusing this legitimate feature to be a [COLOR="red"]jerk[/COLOR]? Yes. He is literally spamming the same phrase throughout the entire duration of the game.

why isn't there a time interval to repeat the /t /j /d /l or whatever

LittleDi

02-15-2013

Quote:
One More Fight:
why isn't there a time interval to repeat the /t /j /d /l or whatever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqcst2EPHvk

BronyMusician

02-15-2013

Quote:
Melos:
Relax, I always vote punish.

Reported for spaming punish.

Daemoj

02-15-2013

This tribunal is such a joke. Noone honestly believes it to be working as intended. They just don't want to lose their Epeen power...

Shunkwugga

02-16-2013

The problem I have with Wookiee's post is with the examples of people not being jerks. NOBODY TALKS LIKE THAT. Just an example with the "unusual choice" thing, most people will say "trust me im pro" and then proceed to feed horribly. Do you expect us to NOT think they're trolling just because of what they said? Most times we expect the worst out of people because that's what we're given. Why don't you make a test account and throw it into the low MMR and see how bad it actually is? I feel you and the rest of Riot are a bit detached from your community and not recognizing it for how horrible it can be.