You cant be serious about this ban

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dethklic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

i dont know whats so hard to understand, if u spam an emote throughout the nentire game, and im talking about more than 30 times. then dont worry

Pin Heel Surfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
So, we've finally got a red post and they are STILL trying to defend the troll? Wow, these people don't know when to quit.
I got a post with a statistic of how many times I must be reported and a post with jerk written 1000 times. Not much of a post.

So the final statement on this matter is: it is punishable if the wise tribunal judges hit the big bad red punish button. I'm done.

Methelod

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Heel Surfer View Post
I got a post with a statistic of how many times I must be reported and a post with jerk written 1000 times. Not much of a post.

So the final statement on this matter is: it is punishable if the wise tribunal judges hit the big bad red punish button. I'm done.
No. The final statement was, you did it to be an *******. You get punished for being an *******. It's that simple. You are just delusional.

Geekweezul

11-27-2012

Quote:
It isn't rocket science to bind laugh, joke, taunt, and dance to other keys, actuate the key, and then send your move/attack order.

I play proving grounds to stay away from the rage of normals/ranked. I didn't expect 12-30% of the players to be stuck up.

You should keep champion sounds disabled permanently if you get annoyed that easily. Your own champion says the sme lines over and over when you send an attac/move order.
1. I never said it was difficult, but your pretentiousness is showing.

2. I do have champion sounds disabled when I play Proving Grounds. I enable them when I play other game modes because it's only every so often (read:not every single right-click) that my champion says something. And what my champion says isn't heard by every other person. I'm glad you don't get annoyed so "easily", but when most hear 30 minutes of the same exact sound over and over and over and over, and when the person making the sound refuses to stop after being asked by teammates, it's not the offended's fault.

3. When you abuse a feature of the game, it is not my responsibility to adjust my settings to compensate for your abuse. That's the point Wookie was getting across.

Calys Teneb

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA461 View Post
That is an opinion, and diverging opinions would of course change how a person would judge the case.
Dude, if I go kill someone and then I get arrested and I plead guilty to killing him...

The judge asks me "Are you sure that you want to plead guilty to murder before I sentence you?"

And I say "Yeah, but it should be known that I didn't enjoy it very much" do you really think that's going to change the fact that I FRIGGIN KILLED SOMEONE?

Seriously, you have absolutely no logic.

Calys Teneb

11-27-2012

Quote:

The final statement on this matter is: You didn't find the loophole to being an ******* that you thought you did. Now you're pouting.

I think you are done.

LEAGUE OF NlGGRS

11-27-2012

Singed: Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahah

Ada Wong

11-27-2012

Your name Offends me...

Seriously if you think you are the only one who can fail TROLL a forum think again, I can change my IP,Hardware information, make 100+ game accounts from all different INFO and do this all day if you like but 100X worse than you troll.

Trolling the forums like this is meh kids these days is like saying DESU 100x.

Will I do it officially no because im not a little kid that mommy and daddy who took the candy from the kid on easter holiday.

Medîeve

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden Demonia View Post
Your name Offends me...

Seriously if you think you are the only one who can fail TROLL a forum think again, I can change my IP,Hardware information, make 100+ game accounts from all different INFO and do this all day if you like but 100X worse than you troll.

Trolling the forums like this is meh kids these days is like saying DESU 100x.

Will I do it officially no because im not a little kid that mommy and daddy who took the candy from the kid on easter holiday.
I'm more concerned that people not only have the time and energy to do something like this, but actually find it entertaining enough to continue doing it. Just my opinion, but people really are sad if this is what gets them motivated.

On a more serious matter, I see a lot in these forums people wondering how close they are to a ban, and what their percentages are. I think it would be worth investigating by Riot putting in place a system that has your report percentage, and what you're being reported for so people can identify something they are doing that they may not otherwise notice. Granted, not everyone will see it that way, and some people just have bad periods (I know I went through a period where my report percentage probably broke 10%, and have since then been striving to be a better player because nobody deserves to be teamed with a person like that), but it might help players such as ones brought up by the OP to see that they're showing a trend in behavior that the community doesn't appreciate and maybe better themselves before a ban comes through the wire.

There is also the very real risk that some players will take it as a challenge, but I'm confident that those who do were toxic players to begin with, and if nothing else, this "challenge" will generate more reports, and have them flagged and removed more quickly.

The ideal benefit of a system like this would be to cut down on these "why am I banned" threads because players can click a few links and see exactly why they're being banned, and also track when reports go down so they actually see what behavior is acceptable. This will help players physically know what behavior is unacceptable and what is fine rather read something such as the Summoner's Code and try to infer what is acceptable to the community, or be held to the "Don't be a jerk" standard which is admittedly subjective at best. I understand the concept of don't be a jerk, but to be honest, I'd have a much better idea of what not being a jerk entails if I had more feedback at my disposal that related to me. I know what's not a jerk, but what I consider being a jerk is probably far different in range than what other players do. The extremes of being a jerk are readily apparent and fairly well established, but there is a lot of grey area before the extreme that seems to be a majority of the issue.

Giraffesyo

11-27-2012

Two things that come to me...

Using the taunt was considered harassing the other players, because it made them uncomfortable.

Riot will not limit/remove this feature because they punish toxic players, not toxic features.

But by this logic, why is there a limit on pinging? Because pinging more than a certain amount of times is giving the player the ability to harass his team with pings.

Secondly...

-------
If you're being a jerk, you get warned,banned, etc.

The players decide who is a jerk by reporting them.

If you want to get someone banned, report them. Since you're reporting them, they are a jerk.

-------