You cant be serious about this ban

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch Equals LAG View Post
ANSWER MY QUESTION
if refusing to act according to ur teammate is a jerk, then what if i refuse to buy a single ward or oracle as a support, when my team kindly asks me?
although im not 1200 elo, but this almost happens in every low elo game
should every support at this elo get banned? although u can't report a bad player, but u can report them, becuz they match the definition of "JERKS", according to ur post?

And, what if i'm laning against a TF mid as a non-moblie champ (but good at farm) such as Vlad or Mordekaiser. When my team kindly asks me to follow that TF (and apprently that's almost impossible), and I refuse cuz I took down 2 towers at mid, farmed everything, killed TF in a 1v1 duel after he returned to lane and became beyond fed during mid game? So, according to ur logic, I should be BANNED cuz I'm a jerk who ignored teammate's request, even if im able to carry a game in the end?
oops, im getting banned becuz of the rage from my team? LOL
Stop twisting words and looking for loopholes you can abuse to say "SEE? RIOT DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT! YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS!". You're not fooling anyone, you pretentious dick.

AlenKT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

why is this thread still open? the reason was given, now everyone is being a jerk to everyone.

Burn the Witches

11-26-2012

Don't be a jerk.

Tetramaster

11-26-2012

Oh jeez.

@ Patch Equals LAG

You are rules lawyering.

THIS is why riot has the general rule of NOT BEING A BIG FAT JERK.

If they didn't, we'd have people ATTEMPTING what you're doing, only on a far nastier, far more frequent and far worse level.

N0TxSMURFING

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Whether someone is being a jerk or not will be up to you to decide in game.

If you think they're being a jerk then report them.

If you think you're being a jerk in your games then be reasonable and stop.

You've only been reported in .04% of the games you've played currently. Generally players who end up in the Tribunal are reported anywhere from 12% to 30% of the games they've played. The average for non-toxic League of Legends player is less than 1% on NA. I hope this helps provide context of what kinds of players we're dealing with here in the Tribunal.

You shouldn't be verbally harassing other players ever, regardless of the circumstances. This can be especially true if you're already beating your opponent. Nothing's worse than beating an opponent when they're already down.

You want to win, and that's understandable. But we should always keep in mind that players come to League of Legends to have fun. Not get harassed by random strangers on the internet.
but there's so many noobs, will matchmaking ever find true balance?

PsychoB0b

11-26-2012

...I realize this may get tiresome to answer wookie, but im curious about my own report percent.

I havent gotten a warning or anything, just curious how high/low it is.

tempnameA461

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoB0b View Post
...I realize this may get tiresome to answer wookie, but im curious about my own report percent.

I havent gotten a warning or anything, just curious how high/low it is.
I would like mine as well.
Scratch that.
I would like everyone to be able to look up their own account.

N0TxSMURFING

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetramaster View Post
Oh jeez.

@ Patch Equals LAG

You are rules lawyering.

THIS is why riot has the general rule of NOT BEING A BIG FAT JERK.

If they didn't, we'd have people ATTEMPTING what you're doing, only on a far nastier, far more frequent and far worse level.
I don't think you understand...people really will report for the things shown in his examples, and many people in the tribunal really will punish for it.

It still adds to your likelihood of ending up in the tribunal anyway, and according to riot reports like these really would be justifiable.

Hierarch DF

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
见了什么生活经验,如果你不学,都没有意思。

We gonna keep measuring e-peens, or did you have a point you wanted to make?
你对于我学与不学的判断完全建立于你的臆断之上
other than this, i have no point to make cuz i've made all my points
and hopefully (although it seems impossible) someday u guys will finally understand

Blutarsky Blues

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Often players say " i will report you" and then they never do. Take your story for example, you are in no way shape or form close to a Tribunal case. In fact, you've actually only been reported in .08% of the games you've played.

This is hardly the kind of consistent toxic behavior I see from players who end up in the Tribunal.

Breathe easy friend and if someone gets mad at you for a bad game, ignore them.

They're just being a jerk anyways.
Wow very cool of you to answer thank you very much. Now I want to get that .08 lower!