You cant be serious about this ban

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yoyowat

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Don't be a jerk.

The process is always being iterated on and improved though. And if the PB&J Team sees a need for the additional context to be shown, I'm confident in their abilities to make that happen.
Can someone please tell me what PB&J stands for? Every time I see a red mention them, I have a little image in my mind of a group of riot employee's whose sole job is to make Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches for the rest of Riot's employees

Hierarch DF

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbladejamis View Post
I recall a certain pro spamming singed laugh throughout tournament play in season 1. I think people should not be allowed to report if they report on people spamming in game jokes or laughs. If it bugs you that much you can just turn off sound.
Dyrus spams emotes all day long, go riot, he should be banned 100000 times.
but clearly, riot won't

Phreak told us to spam laugh as Singed, so u can annoy ppl and make those rager chase u, go riot, he should be banned for 2000, instead of 200 years
but again, clearly, riot won't

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

What next? Getting banned for spamming Darius' dance, repeatedly, because "it looks offensive"?

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch Equals LAG View Post
but clearly, riot won't

Phreak told us to spam laugh as Singed, so u can annoy ppl and make those rager chase u, go riot, he should be banned for 2000, instead of 200 years
Again, it's a matter of "Is he ruining the gaming experience of the people he's playing with or not?" If he was, then he would get reported and would eventually be banned, but obviously, he's not ruining the gaming experience of anyone. :/

SuperBubblesMan

11-26-2012

bookmarked

Ringo Mandingo

11-26-2012

he might be being a jerk but it not like he was offending anyone. for things like that i dont think someone deserved to be banned, and if so then it should just be a 1 day thing and not contribute to being permabanned

Krimson62

11-26-2012

if it is bannable then riot should put a limit on it, this whole thing is stupid.

can't expect people to help themselves and lower the volume. that's be a terrible thing to expect.... people helping themselves HA

AnonTwo

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch Equals LAG View Post
but clearly, riot won't

Again...CONTEXT.

The people Dryus's playing with aren't offended. They're still having fun.

You are not playing with those people.

Quote:
he might be being a jerk but it not like he was offending anyone. for things like that i dont think someone deserved to be banned
Eh hem, punishments are generally based on the volume of their offenses, not severity.

If he got BANNED for it, that just means this isn't the first time he's been on tribunal.

Tony Mõntana

11-26-2012

Time to ban Phreak.

imo the guy was just having fun, if you get annoyed hearing emotes then you should never have it on in the first place.

Austinious

11-26-2012

lol noob