You cant be serious about this ban

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duarack5

11-13-2012

laughed at the comments
"I'm never watching batman with the Joker again"

Apacifist666

11-13-2012

gg wp riot

Vi aND CAiT Sux

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
its kind of like a fighter knocking an opponent around and flirting with the ring girls at the same time. you already know your winning and focusing your attention to other things is belittling. they probably feel you are being rude by flaunting you are not even trying. you are kind of enjoying yourself at others expense and not showing much humility.
To shorten this well phrased reply: You're a dick.

From the Summoner's Code:
Be humble in victory, graceful in defeat.

Relevant part bolded.

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Alright Penny, let's have another crushing if you please...

What horrific act did he commit...

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tommen View Post
To shorten this well phrased reply: You're a dick.

From the Summoner's Code:
Be humble in victory, graceful in defeat.

Relevant part bolded.
So please ask Riot to remove taunts and jokes? Seriously what's wrong with people these days... this happens in real sport too, soccer, football, basketball. Sorry to say but when it comes to "spam" taunts/jokes on League, you better grow some and move on.

Zedophelia

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesectomy View Post
Are you serious? In the small sample of reported games the tribunal showed for this person, in this case in 4 games he was reported 14 different times, you expected him to get off easy? He was CLEARLY being toxic.. and it affected and bothered people. He can sit out for a few days ( oh boo hoo) and if he chooses to play again hes free to. If he feels it was so unjustified that he was time banned he can choose not to play again. He doesnt need you white knighting.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA someone got bothered that they were losing so they reported him. Why dont we all stand on rainbows and hold hands. I can report people for winning lane and making my game less fun cause i lost? you sir a wimp.

Fapotu

11-13-2012

Jokes? I don't know any jokes.

PlsGoDieThx

11-13-2012

Bump for a red to post on this topic.

Saga of Ilthire

11-13-2012

I would have vote Pardon.

Torinux

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga of Ilthire View Post
I would have vote Pardon.
This I mean, he was spamming the taunt so what? he didn't fed nor talk shyt to anyone... I've fought players who use the /L when they kill someone or me and I don't go "boo boo I'm reporting this guy for spamming his taunt/joke/laugh on me" and a red response? On a thread that shows how BAD and BIASED the Tribunal is? hmm I don't think so.