You cant be serious about this ban

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seraphic Gospel

11-13-2012

Wow Tribunal missed this time.

Clever Name

11-13-2012

that's pretty ironic. community gets the last laugh.

Vesectomy

11-13-2012

Are you serious? In the small sample of reported games the tribunal showed for this person, in this case in 4 games he was reported 14 different times, you expected him to get off easy? He was CLEARLY being toxic.. and it affected and bothered people. He can sit out for a few days ( oh boo hoo) and if he chooses to play again hes free to. If he feels it was so unjustified that he was time banned he can choose not to play again. He doesnt need you white knighting.

Ringo Mandingo

11-13-2012

are you kidding you got banned for that?? omg ridiculous what is wrong with people might as well just ban everybody

LordUngoliant

11-13-2012

It's frustrating to hear that all game, but DEFINITELY not worthy for a ban lol. I mean you did good in every single game?

Dragvio

11-13-2012

"spammed his taunt all match. i will never watch batman with joker ever again"

Cryolyptic

11-13-2012

You have to spam Taunt with Master Yi.

"YOUR SKILLS ARE INFERIOR!"

Dl2agon

11-13-2012

ummmm thats not ban worthy to me lol. sure it is abuse of something in game but he is not hampering teams in any way and not doing anything negative in my mind. all i do with lux is spam her laugh when i play with her. best laugh ever.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

So banned for using a FUNCTION added by Riot... Well I've been banned once for use Promote and Revive on my support champs... Tribunal must disappear ASAP. Whenever someone is being an ass, I directly take screen shots and send them to Riot's support staff.

Thessalonike

11-13-2012

its kind of like a fighter knocking an opponent around and flirting with the ring girls at the same time. you already know your winning and focusing your attention to other things is belittling. they probably feel you are being rude by flaunting you are not even trying. you are kind of enjoying yourself at others expense and not showing much humility.