You cant be serious about this ban

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whouthink

11-13-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5930455/#nogo

Banned for spamming emotes on Proving Grounds?

Is this a joke?

Edit: To be clear, this isnt me. I just think its kind of dumb to ban someone for that.

Edit 2: If someone says jerk one more time Im going to start crying.

That makes more sense, I was unaware of his other actions/Tribunal workings when I posted this. That is to say, I didn't know you only saw a few of the cases that were getting a person banned. If he really was just always doing it to piss people off, then I guess thats that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go play Darius

HA!

Edit 4: One last thing, who the hell necro'd this? I made it like a week ago >_>

Terrathraex

11-13-2012

Spamming jokes is not a joke.

Schade88

11-13-2012

I bet he doesn't think he is a funny man anymore. but no he should not be banned, nothing he did violated the summoners code, saying noob to someone once is not cause for him to even be considered to be banned. why you no bump other threads about this?

fishyFUNK

11-13-2012

Apparently you're the only one that thinks its funny.

Yozaru

11-13-2012

Spamming joke is my taric strategy

Fenrir Slakt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Before this thread gets filled with carebears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOpT__qwjdQ#t=175

>He's spamming emotes, oh no!
Better ban Phreak too, right?

I am a sucker for the Tribunal and always side with Penny or Lyte, but if emote spamming was the primary reason for this ban, I will be really disappointed. It's just prerecorded messages that you CAN individually mute.

Haestro

11-13-2012

I literally lol'd out loud.

Not really sure what to say, I don't think it's warranted a ban but it's so hilarious.

Takazok

11-13-2012

This is funny

Pin Heel Surfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Wow this is the 6th thread or so about me.

As per usual: 4th game is because akali is my friend. My mic wasn't working. He was talking through mumble and i responded through ingame text.

whoateallthepies

11-13-2012

Well that might be the softest ban I've seen so far. And to those of you who point at the summoner's code and scream "HE BROKE IT!", gimme a break, everyone's it broken multiple times, if you haven't, then you're probably LoL Jesus, and I'd like to play with you sometime.

Edit: I played an ARAM with a Heimerdinger who did that and it was incredibly annoying. It's not the softest ban I've seen anymore, and I had been in the game I probably would have report him too. Crow Sandwich:eaten.