I could use some help here.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deity of Death

11-13-2012

I need some help, so here is what I need help with, I qued with some friends, picked and locked blah blah blah yeah.. game is loading.. 80% then bug splat... relogged reconnect 90% then bug splat, I restarted my computer... relog.. 99% then bug splat and yet again I tried to reconnect and bug splat again, I don't understand but this seems to be happening a lot to me, I just want to know how I can fix this and if I can get banned because of this. before this game I played 4 with out any problems.

**UPDATE**

My friends told me the game was over.. so I reloged and made a custom game and it loaded up fine.. no bug splats or anything... what is up with that??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tech Support

11-13-2012

Copy everything you have said, and submit it to a thread in the Help & Support forum. This forum is for the Tribunal, and posting in multiple areas will probably not increase the chance of you finding a red that is able to answer the question, rather that just kicking it over to the Help & Support. Wish I was able to help you, but I'm unsure what's causing your bug splat.

As for being banned, I believe LeaverBuster will probably make a note of how many times you've been considered "leaving" the game and enforce. LB is automated, so I wouldn't be too surprised if you get hit with it. Send a support ticket in while you wait for a red or a wrenchman to answer your question about the bug splat if you end up getting kicked by the LeaverBuster.