Idea for a Lux skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wykedone

11-14-2012

So I was surfing around and came across this image, and thought it would be an awesome idea for a new Lux skin. http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/4...2742329504.jpg

I tried attaching it but it keeps crashing so I had to upload it elsewhere.

Mitsuki

iProtoHype

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

its like im playing guild wars mesmers all over again

Fallen Virtue

11-14-2012

What exactly is the concept behind it?

Or is it just related to Lux because both of them have a scepter-esque weapon.

Wykedone

11-14-2012

The same concept behind the pointless bunny girl Riven. Not all looks have to have a concept and story behind it, and at least its better than the extremely overused and unimaginative Sailor Moon Lux,

Mitsuki

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wykedone View Post
The same concept behind the pointless bunny girl Riven. Not all looks have to have a concept and story behind it, and at least its better than the extremely overused and unimaginative Sailor Moon Lux,
Lol obviously it's good if it's "overused". She even has a joke or taunt that goes with the outfit. Least it would look better on her then the so called skin you want.

Wykedone

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyokoSilent View Post
Lol obviously it's good if it's "overused". She even has a joke or taunt that goes with the outfit. Least it would look better on her then the so called skin you want.
No if it is overused it is past good, if you overuse a car is it still good? How about an eraser? A knife? Since day one of her release people have wanted a Sailor Moon skin still asking for it a year later is beyond begging and just ridiculous.

Mitsuki

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wykedone View Post
No if it is overused it is past good, if you overuse a car is it still good? How about an eraser? A knife? Since day one of her release people have wanted a Sailor Moon skin still asking for it a year later is beyond begging and just ridiculous.
Doesn't matter the people who want it will still fight towards it. As I said it's better then the **** you want.

Wykedone

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyokoSilent View Post
Doesn't matter the people who want it will still fight towards it. As I said it's better then the **** you want.
How so? What makes an unoriginal idea like Sailor Lux better?

BurnumMaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Hey everyone just calm down....both the ideas suck.