banned for a poor reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hophopcool10

02-13-2013

have not left a game for 1 month then was forced to leave a game due to 2 trolls feeding and i see that i am banned if i can remember i never got banned for my 1st leave it was my 2nd leave that i got banned ''oh and for any one that says i deserve it don't bother commenting''

Blufffy

02-13-2013

Dat grammar

Keshaldra

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hophopcool10 View Post
was forced to leave a game
No, you weren't.

Shinnyshin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

PuLSeFIrE Reform Card where?

Cronovey

02-13-2013

Quote:
have not left a game for 1 month then was forced to leave a game due to 2 trolls feeding and i see that i am banned if i can remember i never got banned for my 1st leave it was my 2nd leave that i got banned ''oh and for any one that says i deserve it don't bother commenting''
You say you haven't left a game for a month, but you have 2 leaves just in your last ten games. 2 trolls feeding does not force you to leave. You CHOSE to leave the game, and you were punished for making this choice.

Not only did you choose to leave the game and get punished for your poor behavior, but you have also just let two trolls who were supposedly feeding get away with it because you didn't stick it out til the game was over to report these players. You have done yourself and the entire community a disservice by not sticking it out in compliance with the rules and then reporting the other rule breakers.

As for the ''oh and for any one that says i deserve it don't bother commenting'' part...you came to post on the public forums. You DO deserve it, and surprise, I'm going to comment because you earned your ban. League of Legends has a system implemented called LeaverBuster. This system detects players that leave a lot of games over a fairly short period of time, and will temporarily ban these players because you're ruining the gaming experience of other players (up to 9 other players per game). You have left too many games within a recent period of time, and you were punished for it. Do the crime, do the time.

hophopcool10

02-13-2013

well time to leave lol and go to dota 2 they treat there players better !!!!

Blufffy

02-13-2013

Quote:
kbai. (inb4 gets banned from dota)

Ouroboro DFGAREN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Okay bye. Thanks for telling us.