Vman7 doesn't know why he got banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKT1 Seto Kaiba

01-15-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6126788/#nogo

Please inquire him there is a difference correcting someone than being a total ****** while doing so.

And he rages about being banned.

K bro.

LargeSnorlax

01-15-2013

I've gotten 4 of Vman's cases in the tribunal. All have been punishes. This new one doesn't surprise me :P

Kranberries

01-15-2013

Based on that last case alone I hope he gets a perma soon.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranberries View Post
Based on that last case alone I hope he gets a perma soon.
he was banned 4 times already.

the perma will be soon.

RossumEcho

01-15-2013

Ban well deserved. This guy is toxic =/

Gimpyloser

01-15-2013

I like Vman. Sure he talks trash every now and again, but at 2200 elo the players should have thick enough skin to take it. I am more concerned with low level player harassment that could turn new players away from the game. Racism of course at any level shouldn't be tolerated, but I watch enough of these streams to know they all give as good as they get in terms of trash talk. I wouldn't be surprised if the reports were more competition for stream related than actual people being offended or hurt.

SexyPlanket

01-15-2013

He wasn't that bad really. A lot of dry sarcastic underhanded insulted to his team. Nothing most people couldn't handle. This is borderline in my opinion, I might pardon, I might punish I'm not 100% sure. Still I've seen much more toxic players than this. He did use the word "******", which is a big no no in any context. Still it appears as if vman is at least learning slightly from his previous bans. Just a small amount to go and he'll be golden. Difficult case though IMO.

RossumEcho

01-15-2013

I don't think it was difficult at all. That kind of attitude shouldn't be tolerated at all at any elo level and it shouldn't matter by who. You're supposed to be impartial, not biased. Example case: IWillDominate

Friendly Reminder: He must be reported in at least 13%+ of his games to even show up. Since this is his 4th time.......

Ðemøns in my hæd

01-15-2013

I'd guess the reason people see this case as an unjust punish is because the lack of coarse language. Example, his sarcastic comments in the Janna game didn't help his team at all. People seem to think that just not using "bad" words means it's acceptable and not toxic.

WhiteR

02-13-2013

Nercoooooooooooooooo