i liked the old classic Lux portrait better.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reconsul

Intellectional

11-13-2012

Gonna have to agree there.

Pudgy Hamster

11-13-2012

I like the use of color on the new one.

Kanderas

11-14-2012

Nevermind that in the old one her leg is anatomically impossible and she looks like she's about to sh!t herself. I don't see how anyone could possible like the old one better. I mean unless you just hate anything that is change.

The new one makes Lux like like the fun, energetic, and slightly eccentric character that she is. The girl in the old art doesn't say "Double rainbow..." she says "I think I need to visit the hospital." Just type /laugh in the game and see which image suits it more.

HeadinPants

11-15-2012

Imo, I think that the background in the new one is better, but the overall champ style in the old one is fine as is.

NickWRX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanderas View Post
Nevermind that in the old one her leg is anatomically impossible and she looks like she's about to sh!t herself. I don't see how anyone could possible like the old one better. I mean unless you just hate anything that is change.

The new one makes Lux like like the fun, energetic, and slightly eccentric character that she is. The girl in the old art doesn't say "Double rainbow..." she says "I think I need to visit the hospital." Just type /laugh in the game and see which image suits it more.

Well if a broken spine is considered fun and energetic, be my guest