Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

xyph supports tiamat tuesdays

I feel like i'm cheating on Zileas-chan-san-samma-kun

Bear Furlong

11-13-2012

I like alot

Rozsudek

11-13-2012

Before this patch goes through, my last game will be a Tiaplank.

PhiBoiz

11-13-2012

I personally hate Tiamat so I'm not so excited about this, but the Tiamat seems okay I guess. I just don't like the idea of splash damage since it seems so ineffective in a team fight, who really stands next to each other lol, I guess it'd help clearing minions / jungling... but I wanted to see something big for 1v1 or in general team fights.
I wonder if Melee carries will be straying away from building any items that contain critical now.

There's probably still a lot of other things to look forward to in the future so I'm not even worried.

Valthan

11-13-2012

If I'm understanding this right, Nasus' Q will not increase the damage from Tiamat splash regardless of how much damage the Q itself does since it's based on his attack damage statistic, not how much damage that particular strike did. Correct?

SLRMercedes

11-13-2012

Xyph, will the new Tiamat splash magic damage or physical damage?

Iskandar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

How will new players understand that this item is for ranged only? I can understand you making it unpurchaseable for people who are only ranged. However how about people who can transform? I mean I can see it being a newb trap because they think they can get that cleave effect, but then they go ranged it suddenly doesn't work.

rabidzombie2015

11-13-2012

But what about my Tiamat Stacking Twitch I use in ARAMs for maximum lulz? Or Sic HD's Critamat Kayle?

D:

But seriously, looks good.

Zerglinator

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
If you're in cannon mode, you're ranged. No Tiamat procs for you.
But you are CAPABLE of engaging the Cannon power of "2.5 AS on my next 3 attacks" and then switching to Hammer Mode to get 3 MELEE HAMMER attacks at 2.5 AS.

Lebrante

11-13-2012

xyp, i know this is a tread for ad itens but leblanc and veigar will receive buffs or itens to compensate the cdr removal from dfg? man, that 15% cdr was a huge indirect nerf for both