Item Preview Ė Itís Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Opreich

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
But wait! Iím a Ranged Carry type of player. What do I get in order to do AoE damage?

Stay Tuned.

-Xypherous
inb4 Statikk Shiv, ala Mjollnir.

pikachuwei

11-13-2012

This item makes Zed really, really happy

Pop this as soon as you ult!

Though kinda sad it's a Base AD proc not Total AD as Zed can easily get up to 400+ AD <3

LostLaneWonGame

11-13-2012

Got home after failing a materials test.

Instead this is now the best Tuesday ever.

Heil Teemo

11-13-2012

I see some long neglected melees rocking socks with these items. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, but I'm still looking forward too it.

12fingerJIM

11-13-2012

And when Nasus builds this...

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-13-2012
7 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Old Black Cleaver used to proc on WW's ulti due to being on-hit, is it possible you guys can make his ulti deal physical damage to still proc the new Black Cleaver?
Warwick's ultimate will apply the new BC. It'll still do magic though. We have so few cases on magic on-hit effects that it's cleaner for the BC tooltip to read 'dealing physical damage.' New BC is basically on-hit + on-physical.

(Yes, that does mean JIV applies two stacks of the new BC with his passive.)

Quote:
Is the AOE range still the same as the old Tiamat, or has it been changed?
AE range is much larger than the old Tiamat - but you run into damage falloff there.

Basically, around old Tiamat range you get 60% damage. 100 units past old Tiamat range, you get 40% damage and 200 units past old Tiamat range, you get 20% damage.

The Active Cleave is even larger than the passive cleave - and gets to about 400 units.

Quote:
Silly question, but will Nasus' Q, if he lasts hits a minion(And the cleave 'Last hits' minions around his target), will he still get the points?
I believe so - based on how Nasus' Q is hooked up. We might need to revisit this in the future but for now, let's see how it goes.

xWeeee

11-13-2012

Battle fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heretic119

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Will the passive still stack with Shyvana's Twin Bite? Specifically, will the AOE simultaneously proc from all targets?

I can't see why it wouldn't from what you've been saying, but just to be sure.

Zerglinator

11-13-2012

How strong is it if Jayce activates his Max Attack Speed thing and goes into Cannon Mode, allowing him to Hammer a person 3 times rapidly?

Thunder Manatee

11-13-2012

Will Warwick enjoy this item?