Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vemon

11-14-2012

Will this item work with Malzahar's pets?

Call Me Pounce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Oh my..

XartaX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albericht View Post
I can suddenly see nasus becoming viable again. Also, hes going to be shoving lanes and taking down towers faster than master yi lol.
It'll suck on nasus.

1: the ad is wasted stat on him
2: cleave applies his AD, not modified Q damage.
3: Nasus needs to build tanky.

Sion will still be the master of this item IMO. E increasing his AD, and ult giving him splash lifesteal.

j0shmo33

11-14-2012

Does new Tiamat work with the bonus damage Nasus gets from his ult, or his damage he has without it?

cibelon

11-14-2012

I think the advanced item should be called Hydra and the legendary should be called Tiamat. Going from the general case (multi-headed dragon-like creature) to the specific. It also raises the profile of the already-known name. Maybe <something> Hydra and Ravenous Tiamat.

I like the idea of this on Garen.

XartaX

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0shmo33 View Post
Does new Tiamat work with the bonus damage Nasus gets from his ult, or his damage he has without it?
As long as the bonus damage shows up as bonus AD (you know, next to the little sword in the corner along with all your other stats, like AP etc.), it should (as long as the wording is correct).

TheLastBaron88

11-14-2012

So Warwick Ult procs this new Tiamat, doesn't it? *Devious Grin*

Brobat

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
I'd like to focus on PG itemization for a bit after this while we work. I think there are some items that are degenerate and unfun on Murderbridge that should get Murderbridge only options.
I personally believe that because Murderbridge is meant to be a 'for fun' map mostly for ARAM that every item should be available on it. Trying to 'balance' ARAM is not something that can be done because the nature of the game mode is imbalanced to start.

I want Warmogs BT GA Bloodmail Witchcap Blackfire Banshee Pillager etc etc all available. Imagine the crazy builds you could see.

XartaX

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastBaron88 View Post
So Warwick Ult procs this new Tiamat, doesn't it? *Devious Grin*
If you're thinking about those kinds of ults:

Fiora>WW

Especially considering the splash won't give a fawk about the 25% penalty, since it's based on her AD.

Grey Wolf

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastBaron88 View Post
Question: how does Warwick feel about these new Tiamat changes?
I am wondering that myself. It doesn't work well with Wit's End/Malady, as those are bonus damage, not attack damage. However, if you build Warwick for attack damage, say with a Blood Thirster, Spirit Visage, Tiamat, and a Blade of the Ruined King.... his ult does 250 / 335 / 420 magic damage plus 200% Bonus AD, plus Taimat would do 60% AD to surrounding targets. Upgrade to Hydra and he might be able to ult into the middle of a group of enemies to initiate, with the Spirit Visage and Hydra giving him lifesteal to survive.

Gives me hope that Warwick might be viable S3. That is, until Teemo gets a Hurricane....