Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ripp the Jacker

11-14-2012

You've ruined the Tiamat Team Riot. You've ruined us!

ThePsyborg

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claw of Time;31380199Holy mother of God imagine this on a Nasus
[ATTACH
557479[/ATTACH]
You fail reading forever.

"60-20% of Attack Damage". Not the actual damage dealt by the hit- your attack damage. Does Nasus' Q farm increase his actual, listed Attack Damage? No. Does Tiamat benefit from Siphon Strike? No. Does Nasus build a lot of Attack Damage to make good use of Tiamat's actual functionality as a direct AD ratio? No. Is Tiamat, therefore, good on Nasus? No.

Johannus III

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ookami1225 View Post
Does the active proc with on-hit skills?
Also, what about Kayle, will it be turned off when her E is on?
This has already probably been answered, but when Kayle turns her E on, she doesn't become ranged, her MELEE attacks gain range. So it'll will work just the same, I just assume the splash from the E won't exponentially stack with the damage from the tiamat, just additively. Which is still a fair amount of damage.

DaBolink

11-14-2012

how does this item work with lulu? just wondering

Genris

11-14-2012

What about Twitch's ult? I assume that the inhibitor thingie on Tiamat will prevent it from procing on multiple targets?

Dragonsafe

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsyborg View Post
You fail reading forever.

"60-20% of Attack Damage". Not the actual damage dealt by the hit- your attack damage. Does Nasus' Q farm increase his actual, listed Attack Damage? No. Does Tiamat benefit from Siphon Strike? No. Does Nasus build a lot of Attack Damage to make good use of Tiamat's actual functionality as a direct AD ratio? No. Is Tiamat, therefore, good on Nasus? No.
Read nasus ult then come back.

(IIRC its a potential 1.2k ad when fighting 5 grouped up enemies.)

Omegathorion

11-14-2012

Is Crescent an instant-cast that doesn't interrupt commands (like Hecarim Q), or does Crescent cause your champion to stop and attack (like Riven's and Rengar's W)?

WATCHMAKERZILEAN

11-14-2012

nasus is going to have one hell of a good time with this item
and malphite
and shen

Altrec

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genris View Post
What about Twitch's ult? I assume that the inhibitor thingie on Tiamat will prevent it from procing on multiple targets?
Twitch is ranged so no it will not work at all. The same goes for Lulu that was mentioned in the post above yours.

DragnDave

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johannus III View Post
This has already probably been answered, but when Kayle turns her E on, she doesn't become ranged, her MELEE attacks gain range. So it'll will work just the same, I just assume the splash from the E won't exponentially stack with the damage from the tiamat, just additively. Which is still a fair amount of damage.
Xyph said it wouldn't proc off of her E, which I think is **** because she is melee and E just gives her melee attacks 400 range. They should by all rights still be melee attacks. And I used to use tiamat with her, but now it seems it would be pointless.