Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragnDave

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Well, Kayle's Righteous Fury literally turns her attacks into ranged attacks - so she suffers all ranged penalties associated with being ranged.

That's just how it's always been.
I don't get that at all.

Kayle's E

Kayle increases her Attack Range by 400 for 10 seconds and deals an additional 20/30/40/50/60 (+0.4) magic damage with her basic attacks. Enemies nearby the target take 20/25/30/35/40% of her Attack Damage plus 20/30/40/50/60 (+0.4) magic damage.

She is a melee character, E simply increases her attack range by 400 for 10 seconds. By all rights they should still be considered melee attacks. Can you explain why they aren't?

Scrappyboss13

11-14-2012

Damn, that's sick...too bad I can't use it on Ashe or any other ADC

XiaoDingDong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

test

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I was wrong and I feel bad.

Felaedor

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicApathy123 View Post
how will new tiamat work with pantheon E? it deals physical damage to all enemies in a cone, and he is melee so...
On-hit Effects.

Look them up.

N49

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Any extra buttons
You know why LoL is better than DotA?

The same reason GW2 is better than WoW: Less ****ing BUTTONS.

I find it worriesome that soon, I will need an extra hand to play the game effectively.
Either that, or having to buy that 15 button MMO mouse that barely sells anymore due to how outdated the game design it works with is.

*hint* You're taking steps backwards. *hint*

Stark6000

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
For people saying this might not be the most helpful thing on AD Casters, think again - when i'm playing Zed, Kha'Zix, Talon, or any of the gang, the thing i'm stacking the most of is Flat AD, making my Total AD round out around 300 (Even more with Zed's Living Shadow passive). Any extra buttons i can press to make that stat more relevant and help me 'kill the men' is one i'd gladly invest in - and the fact that it makes you a lanepushing minion farming machine is just the cherry on top. Definitely look out for this item on anyone that digs melting your face with swords - whether they like basic attacks or not.

I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

to be fair unless you VS a 3+ melee team (which can be challenging) the aoe will be kind of wasted unless you have a difficult time farming minion waves end game for some reason.

Felaedor

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeN49 View Post
You know why LoL is better than DotA?

The same reason GW2 is better than WoW: Less ****ing BUTTONS.

I find it worriesome that soon, I will need an extra hand to play the game effectively.

Either that, or having to buy that 15 button MMO mouse that barely sells anymore due to how outdated the design it works with is.

Better is not the word you're looking for.

Absolute 42

11-14-2012

@Xypherous

Some questions:

1.) Talon: Does Talon's E affect Crescent? In other words, do I get 3/6/9/12/15% extra damage to a target with Crescent if I use Cutthroat on them right before?

2.) Talon: What if I E to a target and then auto-attack an adjacent target? Does my Cleave do extra damage to the target of Cutthroat? (I know it's a strange case, but it's interesting)

3.) Shaco: Does Shaco get extra damage on Crescent to targets with their backs to him (because of his passive)? What about Cleave targets with their backs to him?

4.) Pantheon: Does Pantheon's shieldblock passive also negate Cleave damage for nearby allies when he blocks an attack?

5.) Fiora Does Fiora's W (Riposte) also negate Cleave damage for nearby allies when she Ripostes an attack?

6.) Hitting Strange Targets Can Cleave/Crescent hit targets that are invisible/not in my vision (in a brush)/untargetable assuming I'm close enough?

IS1d0cb1517abd96

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeN49 View Post
Either that, or having to buy that 15 button MMO mouse that barely sells anymore due to how outdated the game design it works with is.

You completely missed the point of his post.

I'm probably late, but Xypherous, could you explain me why health is bad late game? I mean, I understand 5 Warmog's ain't exactly good, but I usually try to buy at least one health item, in order to not be so squishy and easy to burst and this applies to both early and late game. Usually if you have 1800 health or if you have 2200 health on range ADC/mage is huge difference, especially if you get some armor/magic res. Resistances are good, but you still need that health to make good use of them.