Item Preview – It’s Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MattinatorHax

11-13-2012

Any chance you're going to be revealing an upgrade or two for Haunting Guise anytime soon? Right now there's an item gap for AP Bruisers/AP Tanks, who often are better off with MPen than AP due to high base damage with low scaling, but can only find health with MPen on Haunting Guise, which is a dead-end item atm.

MadSeer

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilous7 View Post
How will this new Tiamat interact with Nocturne's passive?
In an awesome way.

Al Shabab

11-13-2012

I have a huge objection to revenous hydra because it will make Riven and Sion especially really incredible... late game Sion is already able to 1v1 and 1v2 anyone in the game and I have seen 4v5 and 2v3 games won by Sion... Sion can even 1v5 in the fountain...

with revenous hydra Sion will be able to 1v5 a team because he will literally get a 65% lifesteal on splash dmg, Sion with bt and rh will have +130% lifesteal with his ultimate.

that means if there are 4 enemies around him in mid range 40% splash of his 400ad is 160 ad x 2 attacks per second means 320 ad and 65% of that is 200 hp times 4 enemies that is 800 hp in a TEAMFIGHT PER SECOND

and that is withous his target, include his target and he crits for 1100! lets say armor reduces to 900 but he has lifesteal of 130% and that means he has lifestealing 2000 hp per second!

>>>>> 2000 HP SION LIFESTEAL PER SECOND, 1 V 5 ! <<<<<

with lifesteal nerfs and value reductions you mention Sion will be in a broken position with this item... any game that reaches late game with Sion in one team is already decided.

fix: make revenous hydra ignore your total lifesteal and count only it`s own, make it 15% lifesteal and refuce the ad from 75 to 55.

my only question for you xhph is: did you read this?

Gl1tch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Does this proc new black cleaver?

So like, as renekton, can I empowered rage to decrease the armor of the entire enemy team 3 times?

Onepnchmachngun

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattinatorHax View Post
Any chance you're going to be revealing an upgrade or two for Haunting Guise anytime soon? Right now there's an item gap for AP Bruisers/AP Tanks, who often are better off with MPen than AP due to high base damage with low scaling, but can only find health with MPen on Haunting Guise, which is a dead-end item atm.
On twisted treeline it builds into the new blackfire torch its much better than the first one for a slot item.

Sephtis

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
I'd like to focus on PG itemization for a bit after this while we work. I think there are some items that are degenerate and unfun on Murderbridge that should get Murderbridge only options.
Is this a hint at MB/PG match making?

Hammurabi

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Nope. Words change meanings as people decide what they mean. It's kind of a given.
I thought you were awesome already. This makes me love you forever.

<3

GødForbidden

11-13-2012

Well.................

GOOD JOB RIOT................. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for scrapping the game again.................

JUST WWWOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vocust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Will Zed's shadow use Crescent when you activate it?

Will Irelia's Bladesurge refresh if the AOE kills a minion?

Kanubai

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ookami1225 View Post
Does the active proc with on-hit skills?
Also, what about Kayle, will it be turned off when her E is on?
her attacks are considered ranged for the duration of her e