Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Preview – It’s Tuesday

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nilous7

11-13-2012

How will this new Tiamat interact with Nocturne's passive?

Turbo164

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:

Ghosts apply Mordekaiser's on-hit effects and the target's unique passives - So if Mordekaiser has Tiamat, the Ghost will proc it.

I think. It's been a while.

The wiki says:

"If Children of the Grave kills its target, it will retain the champion's passive abilities. For example, Blitzcrank's Mana Barrier will trigger and Madred's Bloodrazor will be applied.
The ghost's attacks do not apply Mordekaiser's on-hit effects but they do apply the original champion's."

And that matches what I've seen ingame. It *used* to use Morde's, which meant his ghost could apply Mace of Spades...yeah :X

Quote:
Xypherous:
Items typically don't proc spell vamp. If GB / DFG is proc'ing spell vamp, it's probably a bug.

Both apply Spellvamp and Rylais; Odyn's Veil might also. All of the passive damage items (Sunfire, Thornmail, Wit's End etc) do not. Sunfire/Thornmail *used* to get Spellvamp back when only Morganna had it; but the same patch (1.0.0.86) that removed that feature was the patch that added Gunblade, which has always benefited from its own vamp. So I assume that's intentional, and by extension DFG.

SonicTheHedgedawg

11-13-2012

Can we get a hover-over range indicator to show us iamat's range when we have it equipped? Or at least a particle so we have an idea what our splash range is?

Also, when you make it unpurchasible for ranged champions, can you filter out switch-cases like kayle, nidalee and jayce?

N49

11-13-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
Well, Kayle's Righteous Fury literally turns her attacks into ranged attacks - so she suffers all ranged penalties associated with being ranged.

That's just how it's always been.

FALSE!

Originally, she simply gained bonus range on her Melee attacks.

It was only when Frozen Mallet/Red Buff were deemed OP on ranged characters, that her W was altered to turn her into a ranged champion while active.

Tlaon

11-13-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
I'd like to focus on PG itemization for a bit after this while we work. I think there are some items that are degenerate and unfun on Murderbridge that should get Murderbridge only options.

PG-specific non-ridiculous Banshees Veil variant?

grandim

11-13-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
Well, Kayle's Righteous Fury literally turns her attacks into ranged attacks - so she suffers all ranged penalties associated with being ranged.

That's just how it's always been.

Not always, the glory days of Kayle's Youmou will forever be remembered.

AL Penguin

11-13-2012

cliffhanger

Mikhal

11-13-2012

So is it still powerful with GP/Poppy or have those unique interactions been taken care off?

IE Poppy's Q turning it into pure magic damage and GP's Q granting gold per kill.

Nightblue3

11-13-2012

:O

Rikukun

11-13-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
I'd like to focus on PG itemization for a bit after this while we work. I think there are some items that are degenerate and unfun on Murderbridge that should get Murderbridge only options.

Please help the crystal scar enough to get them to turn on ranked!

Xypherous pls.

=D

Also I hope you get well soon! Thanks for all of the info you're giving us!