Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bowieneko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
I'm not sure. I think so, based on how Parrley is coded - but that's a Parrley specific thing rather than a Tiamat specific thing.
Would this spread Sejuani's frost passive as well?

MadSeer

11-13-2012

That new item's pretty cool.

MadSeer

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
To be honest, I cannot see this working out. It'll end up being either "get immediately because it's so OP on this champ" or "don't get at all because it's useless on this champ", determined on a case-by-case basis and then never changed again ever.
New Tiamat seems good with a lot more champs now, especially because of the upgrade. Warwick, Volibear, Malphite, Nasus, Riven, Mantheon, Shen, Irelia, Renekton (Active+W), Jarvan, Xin Zhao, Jax...oh god Jax with a decent cleave item. It's gonna be good on a whole lot of bruisers that rely on auto attacks.

What would be funny is if you use your Q with Nasus and kill an entire minion wave, it gives you the bonus dmg for all the creeps killed by the Cleave.

xXCrazyBarksXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

If my teammates as well as I buy BC will the Armour reduction effects keep stacking or do they cap at 1 person?

Why was CDR removed from Deathfire Grasp? will more CDR items be added?
I play Kat and DFG was the only CDR item that was viable to my build. I would usually give blue to people who needed the mana, and buying a blue potion didn't give enough to reach 40%

N49

11-13-2012

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat
(Melee Only)
Dumbest thing I have EVER read.

Surely there had to be a way not to make the item have silly edge cases for the growing number of shapeshifters, or becoming an actual trap item for ranged characters(They can still buy it, so it dosen't solve the problem).

Hell, why not go with just an improved unique passive?

shindaiwa21

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuesoBandit View Post
You mentioned earlier that Morde's ghost will proc the Tiamat passive if Morde has a Tiamat. Will this be true even if the ghost is ranged?
I would expect so, seeing as mord himself is a melee champion, like GP, even though both have things that effectively allow them to attack at a distance. Kayle/Nid/Jayce lose their melee-ness to become ranged, morde/gp do not.

Enderzone

11-13-2012

The only issue i have with this are the names. Tiamat, the monsterspawning, primordial chaos god, turns into a generic hungry hydra? Flip the names around and i'll be 100% happy instead of 96%!

(You know you done good if the only complaint is the name.)

Flame of Udn

11-13-2012

How does LeBlanc's clone interact with the splash? As I recall it does no damage but applies on-hit effects, correct?

Also, I'm a bit late on this, but:

Quote:
I haven't deleted my posts and these links are working fine for me. Unsure of what you're seeing - but it's not what I'm seeing.
Your post was at the bottom of a page and for some reason the link button was going to the top of the next page instead.

urinaldeuce

11-13-2012

only for melee? fiora goes even more balls deep. great. thanks riot.

Twixiee

11-13-2012

Quote:
Right now, we only take half of your lifesteal - but we're still tuning the number. So, if you have 10% LS, and you cleave for 1000 damage, you get 50 Life.

If you attacked someone and got the passive cleave, you get full lifesteal off your main target (as that was a regular autoattack) and than half lifesteal based on how much splash damage you dealt to units around him.

We'll need to go back and tune Shaco's clone a bit - Right now, I have no idea, mostly because yeah. Shaco's clone is weird. I'd have to dig around his internals a bit.
then**** How could you do that, Xypherous?!?! D: