Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MEMEME670

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Does this mean hitting a large Cho'Gath will cause your splash to gain a giant radius?

ViperVentedos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

So what about moves like Garens Q and WuKongs Q?

neomagii

11-13-2012

I am trying to better understand Tiamat and its upgrade with Nasus' Q,
will the passive and/or the active proc with his Q aka if he q attacks will he get the bonus damage applied into aoe and/or will it really be possible for it to give u +3 per minion killed in the aoe so that he has a chance to increase his farm?

Alyran

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEMEME670 View Post
Does this mean hitting a large Cho'Gath will cause your splash to gain a giant radius?
Oh that's actually a really interesting question. Does it work like that currently?

ValkyrionX

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claw of Time View Post
Holy mother of God imagine this on a Nasus
Attachment 557479
Indeed it will help him farm better because Tiamat procs when using Siphoning Strike, but only the attacked unit's death will grant the permanent bonus damage, I hope there is some changes to nasus, but will it make him OP?

Onepnchmachngun

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomagii View Post
I am trying to better understand Tiamat and its upgrade with Nasus' Q,
will the passive and/or the active proc with his Q aka if he q attacks will he get the bonus damage applied into aoe and/or will it really be possible for it to give u +3 per minion killed in the aoe so that he has a chance to increase his farm?

I just asked this question but you get 60 percent of the damage not the modifier. I wanna know if this will help to stack his q. As I interpret it it will add the to his q total but the aoe wont benefit from the stacked damage.

Bottle of Aleve

11-13-2012

Will Renekton gain Fury for each target who gets splashed? Or still just 5 per autoattack?

Fizzleboom

11-13-2012

I'm gonna flip my lid when I see ranged champs building these.

Onepnchmachngun

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValkyrionX View Post
Indeed it will help him farm better because Tiamat procs when using Siphoning Strike, but only the attacked unit's death will grant the permanent bonus damage, I hope there is some changes to nasus, but will it make him OP?

Ive read all of xyphs posts apparently the new tiamat will add all of the minions to the q, from what I understand I would like this clarified by him though.

mambawarrior0

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
I haven't deleted my posts and these links are working fine for me. Unsure of what you're seeing - but it's not what I'm seeing.
It took me a while, but I figured it out. What happened (and not the first time I've seen it) is this: Someone else deleted there post. That deletion made the page small enough to fit another post. Your post was moved to fill the gap. The link still takes them to where your post should be.