Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Explosion

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
I'd like to focus on PG itemization for a bit after this while we work. I think there are some items that are degenerate and unfun on Murderbridge that should get Murderbridge only options.
As a side while you're in the bridge area, could you stealthily tap shoulders to get Proving Grounds Matchmaking.

Pretty please!

Opreich

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Lifesteal is a weird statistic. That nailbiting lifesteal-tanking is fun up until the point where the carry can just sit there and autoattack you and gain health while doing no action.

There's this magical line that you cross from 'this is awesome and intense'' to 'I'm just going to stand here and drain-tank off of you because my LS is higher than your sustained damage.'

We're trying to find the right point such that we mostly get the nail-biting moments and not the boring 'Well, Jax/Warwick/Draven are just going to sit on my face and gain health because their sustained vamp is higher than my sustained damage.'
So scared for Sion's ult right now.

Professor Maple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-13-2012

What animation to champions use for the cleave?

C0unt3rparts

11-13-2012

test

Pebbywebby

11-13-2012

Can you add a secret passive to Tiamat that gives it 0.01 extra damage on Tuesday? :3

Abbx

11-13-2012

Is all this itemization going to happen in one patch or over time?

MaskedCrusader10

11-13-2012

You talked last time about Madred's Bloodrazor being removed, but what about Kitae's Bloodrazor?

Kelberry

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvbaby View Post
Awesome xyph! Sounds sick and awesome

However...

What prevents Fiora from going mad crazy with these?
The fact that she's garbage without it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Xyph, do you consider Tiamat and Hydra part of the melee ADC viability boost? If not, when could we expect you to reveal those items?

Super Explosion

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedCrusader10 View Post
You talked last time about Madred's Bloodrazor being removed, but what about Kitae's Bloodrazor?
Conditions may be different on Crystal Scar, the item might be more useful on that map.

Although to be honest I haven't seen it built to much effect, especially contrasted against IE, even on Crystal Scar.

They better name another item after Kitae though, if they remove it!