Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crowsntacos

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreadfred View Post
i'm slightly confused by the sheen/tiamat interaction. suppose i cast a spell, (say, gp uses his e) so that my next autoattack does double damage. does my next autoattack do double damage to all enemies around my target? or does just the target receive 2x damage?
I think he's saying just the single target you autoattacked gets the extra damage from the proc, sheen/lichbane/Trinity force.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-13-2012
23 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
So this might seem like a stupid question but what range is melee as there have been a few champs that are melee but have longer ranges than normal melee. i.e. a fully stacked Cho'gath has greater range than the typical melee
Melee / Range is determined, not by your attack range - but by an internal flag.

So you don't have to worry about your attack range. The only characters that swap between melee and ranged forms are Elise / Jayce / Kayle / Nidalee - but they have entirely new attacks.

Quote:
i'm slightly confused by the sheen/tiamat interaction. suppose i cast a spell, (say, gp uses his e) so that my next autoattack does double damage. does my next autoattack do double damage to all enemies around my target? or does just the target receive 2x damage?
Just the target receives additional damage.

Hobbito

11-13-2012

Battlefury to the rescue!

Destrucshot

11-13-2012

Is this item a part of the new set of items to help melee AD carries Xypherous? How many more are there (a lot/a little etc)?

Lebrante

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

tiamat will proc lich bane?

KevinDelMarr

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
It doesn't work with Spell Vamp at all, being item-based damage (like Wit's End). LS is applied off post-mitigation damage.
I wasn't talking about applying spell vamp, but does it apply diminishing returns like spell vamp (I don't think there is an AoE spell with on-hit)

So If I have 10% LS, 5 targets take 1000 total damage (after resistences), will I get 100 Health, or 100 Life then diminishing returns

Vancoor

11-13-2012

Wasn't DFG nerfed into the ground (and considered for removal) because accounting for an extra spell in a burst combo is nearly impossible? So you introduce a new item active that deals 100% of your AD in an AoE on a fairly short CD. I am confused.

bearwulf

11-13-2012

warwick is happy givin huggs

Bear Furlong

11-13-2012

So my question is by how much has the price of the new Tiamat increased?

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Will Shaco's clone apply the Tiamat passive? I ask this, specifically, because Shaco's clone is extremely weird in which on-hit effects it will apply (Ie: MBR's damage is applied, but malady's damage is not.....yet the MR shred is).