Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seracain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SawWave View Post
Sounds like a fun item!

Since Renekton's W autoattacks twice, can I assume that it will proc Tiamat twice?

Also, something I've been wondering for a while, do you have any plans for AD-centric items with mana? Manamune is nice and all, but it'd be nice if I could pick up something on a jungle Kha'zix for a bit of mana and not feel like a fool for spending money on more mana than I'll ever need.

I believe there was mention of a jungle ad caster item that had mana regen.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Is the splash of Tiamat still quasi-true damage? I know with current Tiamat, if you hit a minion for, say 1,000 damage, and it splash for 35%, it will deal 350 damage in its cleave radius regardless of enemy armor or MR. Is new Tiamat this way still?

Also, FeralPony mentioned an item that enhances pets and traps--care to elaborate on this a bit, or perhaps the new mana-tank sheen item?

KevinDelMarr

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
I believe so - based on how Nasus' Q is hooked up. We might need to revisit this in the future but for now, let's see how it goes.
It's still Base AD right? I know the answer is yes, I just want to be clear

Malurth

11-13-2012

How pricey? I have concerns that if it stays at or around its current price, it will be overpowered.

Also, this is a bit off-topic but the forums wouldn't let me log in when I wanted to post about it earlier...but the removal of Ionic Spark seems to be yet another time Warwick has been largely neglected, as it was a great item on him (it's his only viable option for any AoE damage other than sunfire, and if timed right his ult can proc it twice...and he gets a nice chunk of MR anyway (in reference to building spark over wit's) from runes/mercs/chalice.) That being said, new Tiamat might help with that, but I'm really gonna miss IS.

SawWave

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
Spirit Stone is believed to aleviate mana issues, Since it was talked about pairing up Khaz ith Spirit Stone and Maxing W
Oh thanks, I guess I must've missed the thread about that item.

Tidal Force

11-13-2012

Quote:
Although Parley is a ranged spell, Gangplank himself is Melee, so Parley will trigger Tiamat.
if you parley a minion and tiamat causes it to kill more than 1 target will you recieve bonus gold for the additional targets killed?

NotBuzzJack

11-13-2012

Does Malzahar's Voidling proc it? Not that I would get Tiamat on Malzahar or anything...

Timjin

11-13-2012

Quote:
Yes.

It will also proc three times in the rage-empowered form.

The active is a separate spell with a short cast time. You can use it in between attacks - but not during a cast.

Tiamat will always do a percentage of your total attack damage - it doesn't really care what attack applies it at all.

Yes.
What about Ezreal? He is ranged, but his Q applies on-hits.

KevinDelMarr

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seracain View Post
I believe there was mention of a jungle ad caster item that had mana regen.
That would be Spirit Stone if I'm not mistaken

kaosbringer12

11-13-2012

I think an exception needs to be made for Kayle. This item works for her.