My Elo Climb - Season 3 Edition.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

02-03-2013

Game 22. Twisted Fate - 9/9/8 - Well, this game started out alright. Then it went downhill when our Tristana turned out to be 2/7 because she couldn't handle dodging Blitz's skillshot (and was blaming me for it because I didn't ban him, lol).

Anyway, I played this last night and not much to say about it. Loss. Still haven't won a game ;.;

Mich567

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Game 22. Twisted Fate - 9/9/8 - Well, this game started out alright. Then it went downhill when our Tristana turned out to be 2/7 because she couldn't handle dodging Blitz's skillshot (and was blaming me for it because I didn't ban him, lol).

Anyway, I played this last night and not much to say about it. Loss. Still haven't won a game ;.;
This is... nice.

Unbeatabledeath

02-03-2013

i am the same 6 win 4 loss bronze tier 1 gona hurry up and get to silver!!!

Desperate Izzy

02-03-2013

Quote:

I personally believe that I'm a higher Elo than 1450~, and I'm going to be hopefully duoing with some friends in my placements to get there - and then I'll hopefully continue climbing.
What makes you think you belong in a higher elo? (just asking, i wanna see what's your perspective on this)

Desperate Izzy

02-03-2013

Quote:

i hate blitz...that's like number 1 ban for me, i never let that guy not get banned... XD

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:

Hey i was in this game! we should have won, but trist threw to hard.

roskosp33

02-04-2013

Honestly, I don't know why Blitz is banned so often. He's so easy to counter.

PlsApport

07-30-2013

Let's do this with a 5 month gravedig.

I managed to somehow get banned on my main account ("AD Bottom" namechanged to "adc"), the creator of this thread. I stopped updating it for a good while, and just happened across it in my bookmarks again. I had a level 17 smurf that could post on the forums, so here I am!

I recently reached Diamond. After a week or so of duoing up to Diamond 1-2, I increased in skill a lot (I was at Gold 2 for a while because I stopped playing, go to Plat 5 then duo'd up). Shot from Plat 5 to Plat 2 in about a week, then took another week to go from Plat 2 to Diamond 5. I've stopped ranking since, but am considering getting a bronze 5~ smurf and doing a bronze > gold or bronze > plat marathon on my stream. Answering questions and such on the way. I know it's already been done often, so that's why I was posting here and wondering if there would be any interest.

Thanks for reading my months old post and such, too :P.