Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Elo Climb - Season 3 Edition.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

02-03-2013

Game 22. Twisted Fate - 9/9/8 - Well, this game started out alright. Then it went downhill when our Tristana turned out to be 2/7 because she couldn't handle dodging Blitz's skillshot (and was blaming me for it because I didn't ban him, lol).

Anyway, I played this last night and not much to say about it. Loss. Still haven't won a game ;.;

Mich567

02-03-2013

Quote:
AD Bottom:
Game 22. Twisted Fate - 9/9/8 - Well, this game started out alright. Then it went downhill when our Tristana turned out to be 2/7 because she couldn't handle dodging Blitz's skillshot (and was blaming me for it because I didn't ban him, lol).

Anyway, I played this last night and not much to say about it. Loss. Still haven't won a game ;.;

This is... nice.

Unbeatabledeath

02-03-2013

i am the same 6 win 4 loss bronze tier 1 gona hurry up and get to silver!!!

Desperate Izzy

Recruiter

02-03-2013

Quote:
AD Bottom:

I personally believe that I'm a higher Elo than 1450~, and I'm going to be hopefully duoing with some friends in my placements to get there - and then I'll hopefully continue climbing.

What makes you think you belong in a higher elo? (just asking, i wanna see what's your perspective on this)

Desperate Izzy

Recruiter

02-03-2013

Quote:
AD Bottom:

i hate blitz...that's like number 1 ban for me, i never let that guy not get banned... XD

Insult

02-03-2013

Quote:
AD Bottom:

Hey i was in this game! we should have won, but trist threw to hard.

roskosp33

02-04-2013

Honestly, I don't know why Blitz is banned so often. He's so easy to counter.

PlsApport

07-30-2013

Let's do this with a 5 month gravedig.

I managed to somehow get banned on my main account ("AD Bottom" namechanged to "adc&quot, the creator of this thread. I stopped updating it for a good while, and just happened across it in my bookmarks again. I had a level 17 smurf that could post on the forums, so here I am!

I recently reached Diamond. After a week or so of duoing up to Diamond 1-2, I increased in skill a lot (I was at Gold 2 for a while because I stopped playing, go to Plat 5 then duo'd up). Shot from Plat 5 to Plat 2 in about a week, then took another week to go from Plat 2 to Diamond 5. I've stopped ranking since, but am considering getting a bronze 5~ smurf and doing a bronze > gold or bronze > plat marathon on my stream. Answering questions and such on the way. I know it's already been done often, so that's why I was posting here and wondering if there would be any interest.

Thanks for reading my months old post and such, too :P.