My Elo Climb - Season 3 Edition.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

12-10-2012

Game 15. Ezreal - 5/6/7 - I'm going to come right out and say this, I had the second best score on our team. Top lane was 4/4/3 Kennen, but he lost in CS (not that I beat the enemy AD). But yeah, 5/11/5 Vlad, 6/10/6 Fiddlesticks (who was actually decent at the start), and 0/10/7 Nunu (who just doesn't play support). Loss. 1366 Elo.

Duo'd with this guy:

itZ SnowFox

12-15-2012

If you'd like to duo you can add me itZ Godly, i play mainly mid and adc(can play any position well though) but my overall stats are beyond positive KDA I'm on a climb too only thing holding me back are the teammates that i cant rely on( not saying i don't have off games)

adc

01-07-2013

The long not-so-awaited update to this thread!

Game 16. Caitlyn - 4/1/10 - Duo queued with a gold player, who played support for me. This game was shaky. Starts off, our mid and jungle are DC'd until 3-4 minutes in. **** **** **** ****. This isn't going well. We get a kill bottom lane on Varus, because apparently he DC'd. I tried to ignite him, forgetting I had cleanse. Janna then stole the kill. Oh well. We dance around a bit, mostly us pressuring him out of lane, and then we get to a dragon fight (ish). They pinked it, so I walked up and started taunting them.

Turns out that doesn't work so well. Sona flashes the wall and ults me. I almost got away, but my E failed because Trundle pillar moved me.

Anyway, after that, we skirmished mid and pressured them for a while. My team let me take all the CS, and the enemy Varus couldn't. So I got nearly twice his CS in the end - put us way ahead. Win. 1400 Elo.

adc

01-15-2013

Game 17. Taric - 0/6/5 - Lol. Duo'd with a S2 diamond player. Holy ****. Teemo top lane, goes 2/8 against Xin. First blood before minions spawn. I'm playing support, can't really do much. Ashe did alright in lane and we got an early kill, but teemo just fed so hard they snowballed the game. Loss. 1379 Elo.

adc

01-16-2013

Game 18. Leona - 1/4/29 - Umm. I think you can guess by the score. Mid was shaky early on, and top lane was too. But bot was just a crush. Ezreal was really, really good. Win. 1400 Elo.

adc

01-20-2013

Game 19. Graves - 9/3/7 - Honestly, I don't really deserve this win. I bungled the early game pretty badly, because I'm not really used to Graves. Been playing Caitlyn as my main ADC lately, so not used to the feel. Anyway, didn't do great early game bottom. Enemy Rengar got pretty fed. Thankfully I was tanky and we just delayed it. Managed to catch them at baron with their pants down, quick triple kill for me, plus we got the baron. Got a tower, though my team ****ed up and failed a tower dive, so we really had to wait for the next baron. Sadly, they 3 for noned us right by baron pit. Thankfully our Lee was a boss and stole baron, then jumped out to me. Got an inhib off that, I believe. Then we managed to bait them, kill Lulu, and then take baron. We quickly pushed and won. Win. 1424 Elo.

LT Orange Juice

01-20-2013

I am in the same.boat as you where I got stuck at 1450 and I've read many many of your posts and have loved your intuitive replys and not just the normal you are an idiot. You would rather tell the person why they are in the wrong. I guess the point I'm getting at is if want, you can add me and we can do some practice games and if we work well together we can duo. My ign is Lt orange juice

adc

01-22-2013

Game 20. Caitlyn - 19/3/9 - Oh man. This game was TENSE. Team setup was a diamond, 2 plat, 2 silver. Both silvers (myself and a Nunu) were bot lane. Enemy team was 4 golds and a silver. 1616 Elo game, roughly. Enemy has an Olaf and a Nidalee, who both just built a ****ton of health and armor plus a randuin's, just to ruin my day.

So we start off, I'm pushing hard, beating Draven in CS by a bit. We have a tense point where Draven has a Doran's to my boots, and I'm losing trades and getting poked. But I keep my CS up and we get to the point where I'm stronger than them. We pick up some early kills (after them getting some on our top lane), get a dragon, and two fast turrets. Things are looking good. I manage to get a double kill under turret because they dove stupidly as well.

We posture for baron, trade in teamfights, etc. I'm playing really safe and just being extremely slippery in fights, doing my best not to die (that's what the ADC does, right?). At some point the enemy Nidalee starts going on about how hard I am to get at in teamfights and how I deserve my name and that I'm OP (yay 1600s think I'm OP).

In the end we got baron, sieged mid. They engaged badly and lost 5 for 1 or 2. We ended the game. Win. 1445 Elo.

We exit the game. I say the only thing I can think of after this 49 minute, tense as **** game. "****."

He responds. "half the time i was texting cause i knew you would carry ^_^"

**** YOU.

Also, I like Caitlyn. 4/1/10 and 19/3/9. She's probably my favorite ADC right now, paired with a nunu support. So strong.

adc

02-01-2013

Game 21. Ryze - 6/7/8 - So I got placed at 43rd in Division I Silver. Join a game with a friend who's about Division I Silver 15. We go in, start off badly. Whatever, we have Olaf, Ryze and Ashe. We should be fine late game. So it goes through the game, we all make some mistakes, whatever. Last fight, we go in because it was a good position and we weren't poked down yet (that's what you do when you're against a poke comp, right)? Don't worry, Ashe wants those ****ing wolves. After I asked for ADC, he locks it in (whatever, I'll live with it) and then doesn't understand the role at all (sigh, of course).

Mich567

02-01-2013

:/... don't give up. I'm tired of saying this, but it needs to be said for everyone. NEVER give up. Keep on going, and you'll get to the right spot. If after a long time, you don't, then it has something to do with your skill level and/or your personality. NEVER surrender. Dodging is sometimes a good idea (know when to do it... the 30 minute penalty is the better option a lot of times, and you'll save your teammates ). Stay positive. Give tips to players playing poorly, and don't rage/cuss at them. Stay calm. Don't go Bot... play top, mid, or jungle to change the outcome of the game marginally. KEEP ON FREAKING GOING. Get to the right spot.
Hmm... I MIGHT WANT TO DUO WITH YOU!