My Elo Climb - Season 3 Edition.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YuHZ

11-18-2012

I gotta say...Duoing is really doing it for me right now, I've duo'd all but 2 games of my 11 so far, and I've won all of them. It just really makes your life easier knowing you have someone you can trust. Sitting at 1580 and happy =]. Just keep soldiering on and you'll make it

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-19-2012

Game 9. Cassiopeia - 7/3/13 - Decided to go back to a trusty friend from S2 for this game. Was going mid, didn't know who to pick (fp ftw). Glad I did. Enemy went LeBlanc, horrible mistake. I just went double doran's -> negatron and my usual build and she was useless. Unfortunately, I couldn't just 1v1 her (I probably could've, but I was playing super safe, since bottom lane was pretty bad), so she farmed as well as I did (props to the player for that - he seemed pretty good, just a bad pick). Got her build, and our AD was braindead, so he never built mr and just died instantly. Thankfully, their AD was even more braindead and couldn't play Vayne to save his life. Win. 1364 Elo.

Duo'd with this guy:

http://www.twitch.tv/hamsword

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-19-2012

Game 10. Anivia - 6/1/16 - Assist master Anivia. Taric had 2 more assists than me, lul. Anyway, we got a nice first blood for me on the enemy jungler and stole his (Sejuani's) red buff, so he was pretty far behind. Good thing, since we had a jungle Warwick. I won my lane fairly handily against Diana, and bottom lane was back and forth between Vayne/Taric and Ez/Leona. Their Xin stomped our top lane, unfortunately. But he rushed a ghostblade, fortunately. He wasn't really a terror beyond him taking three turrets top lane.

They tried to 4 gank bottom, but we had wards and collapsed on them, netting 3 for none. After that, Vayne (despite building a BC because he's bad) was far enough ahead it didn't matter. We posture for baron, try and bait them, push down a few turrets, and eventually manage to catch them with no vision and steal baron. I catch Xin Zhao with a nice (read: easy because he's bad) wall, and we push for the inhib. We rotate bottom and snag that inhib too, and then just end the game.

Win. 1395 Elo. That's officially my placement games done, 6-4 60% win rate! Unofficially, still have a lot of high Elo gain/loss games to go. Let's hope I can keep up my 60% win rate. Since I started, I'm up 40~ Elo .

Again, duo'd with this guy:

http://www.twitch.tv/hamsword

adc

Master Recruiter

11-20-2012

Game 11. Anivia - 1/3/0 - Well. I won mid lane just fine, but bottom lane consists of a 2/6/2 Graves (who I duo'd with - never doing that again) who got caught repeatedly and a Sona who's convinced that getting caught repeatedly because she doesn't have wards (which are a "waste" because Lux bought oracles) isn't feeding. Top lane is a 1/5 Jayce. Sigh. Loss. 1359 Elo.

adc

Master Recruiter

11-24-2012

Game 12. Anivia - 7/1/12 - Lol. This game was hilarious. Starts off with the enemy team picking Kat/Ori at the last second. Well, this seems good. Troll picks. So we go invade their blue (we have blitz, they have mumu jungle). I land a nice max range stun on Amumu, Blitz hooks and he barely gets over the base wall with flash. Also, Orianna has flashed too. So far it's looking good. Then Blitz makes the split second decision to flash OVER the wall and die to them in their base. wat.

Anyway, so Ori/Kat both go mid for a few seconds, we see Amumu and Graves go towards our blue, and I rotate bottom to protect it. Cue another stellar max range Q into hook for first blood (to me). Katarina goes bottom, and we proceed to play a fairly normal game. I lose a bit to Ori (a wave or so) since I had to go help defend blue, but whatever. Singed fails top horribly (never duoing with this guy again), rages at Lee. Thankfully, Lee gets me a kill mid and does work bottom, and Lee and I kill top a few times. Overall, we won fairly handily. Win. 1401 Elo (that's right, +42).

Sorry it's been so long since I posted - I've just not been playing much Ranked recently. Only played a few games, and I prefer to take it slowly and play when I feel good.

adc

Master Recruiter

11-27-2012

Game 13. Anivia - 5/7/13 - Well, this is totally all my fault. Ezreal DC'd until the 3 minute mark, went bottom way behind. They got pushed to the inhib turret at like, minute 15. Ezreal couldn't position in teamfights worth **** and was bottom for a while while they baroned (where I got caught - that was my bad - and then my team went in one by one - which wasn't my bad). We stopped baron at least, but only because they're dumb. So what does he do? Goes bottom again. Thankfully they didn't baron, but then shen engages retardedly a few times and we lose.

Don't worry, though. It's my fault we lost the game, because I beat Fizz by 70 CS and went 1/4/4 in laning phase because Amumu camped me half the game and Maokai had no control over our jungle.

Loss. 1358 Elo. Sigh.

adc

Master Recruiter

12-01-2012

Game 14. Ezreal - 15/2/11 - I convinced my Diamond S2 friend to duo with me. I think my score tells you that I can compete at a slightly higher level, even if it was just a roflstomp this time. So anyway, he gives up FB because it glitched or something, but was like 5/4 at the end of the lane phase. I farmed fairly passively, Ezreal/Taric lane against a Cait/Soraka lane. I know I probably could have been more aggressive, but I've been having interesting tiny lag spikes lately and didn't want to risk anything.

Anyway, I outCSed the enemy carry (1650 Elo Caitlyn, lol) by a fair bit, though I'm convinced the stupid Pulsefire Ezreal bug lost me like 20-25 CS worth of gold right at the start of the game. Retarded ****. Amumu and TF got some nice ganks off and I was ahead, 3/0/3, for a bit. After that we just ran with it and snowballed. Fairly easy win against a bunch of 1600s. Feels good.

Win. 1398 Elo.

adc

Master Recruiter

12-02-2012

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/1064543/download/

Uploaded the replay of my last game with the diamond player. I invite everyone to watch as, at 2:40 in, he gives up first blood due to an absolutely hilarious glitch.

TROLLIN YOUR MOM

12-02-2012

lovely.

Dowwnwind

12-02-2012

at this same time last season my record was pretty bad. right now im 10-13, which isnt too bad. its not 1k elo, but im just below 900. at this time last season i was more around 5-15, so i have dramatically stepped my own personal game up, but i do see there are a couple things i need to change.