My Elo Climb - Season 3 Edition.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soldierofsin

Recruiter

11-14-2012

lol good thread will follow it, ive been knocked down clear to 1k because of scrubs. its rough

adc

11-15-2012

Game 4. Leona - 3/0/12 - So, uhh. Middle lane was a platinum player who had gone 0-4 in Ranked (literally - he was in the middle of our team, and one of us wasn't even ranked). He stomped. Top lane didn't do well, but didn't feed. I destroyed the Sona/Ezreal lane for Graves, and basically we got a free win. Win. 1341 Elo.

adc

11-15-2012

Game 5. Anivia - 5/0/2 - Well. Enemy Shaco DCs, bottom lane feeds 3 kills in 5 minutes, I get an early kill on TF, top gets an early kill. All around cluster**** of lulz. Win. 1375 Elo.

YuHZ

11-15-2012

Dang, sounds like if you go on a small losing streak(3-4) you can really lose alot of elo, heh.

adc

11-15-2012

Game 6. Graves - 1/5/4 - Well. Wukong was platinum, stomped top. But Leona would never go aggressive when I would, and then whined when I died because I was being aggressive after she looked like she was going to, then span in a circle. Nidalee lost mid to Gragas, and jungle didn't do well. We had a chance when we grouped, since Wukong was so far ahead, but Leona, Rengar and Nidalee got caught out a couple times. So we lost momentum, and I was behind in farm because it's hard to last hit over an AP nidalee + wukong spamming abilities on creeps. Loss. Elo probably around 1340-1350.

adc

11-17-2012

Game 7. Anivia - 3/2/1 - Holy ****. The people at this level. So game starts, we all go mid to protect against invade, I egg bait and we get 2 for my egg. Game's going well. Oh wait, talon is ****ing trash, Ezreal is ****ing trash, neither of them know what a ward is and spend half the game raging at me because I don't call mias. Talon buys a ward at one point, dies TWICE to Ahri roaming and killing him, then rages and tells me he bought a ward (though he never used it) and it's all my fault. Outfarm Ahri by 50 CS, but it doesn't even matter because top and bottom give her a stupid amount of kills. Loss. 1300 Elo.

Jesus ****ing christ, does anybody have a gun?

Heartbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Game 7. Anivia - 3/2/1 - Holy ****. The people at this level. So game starts, we all go mid to protect against invade, I egg bait and we get 2 for my egg. Game's going well. Oh wait, talon is ****ing trash, Ezreal is ****ing trash, neither of them know what a ward is and spend half the game raging at me because I don't call mias. Talon buys a ward at one point, dies TWICE to Ahri roaming and killing him, then rages and tells me he bought a ward (though he never used it) and it's all my fault. Outfarm Ahri by 50 CS, but it doesn't even matter because top and bottom give her a stupid amount of kills. Loss. 1300 Elo.

Jesus ****ing christ, does anybody have a gun?

You can't complain until you get a ****ing ADC Teemo who not only sucks, but goes AP. 20 minutes into the game has 40cs. Near end of game we was all level 18 and he was level 13 & was 0-20. Then my next game our Darius goes 1-16 & I carry again only to ****ing lose.
http://gyazo.com/e044c785d4cd30bc3980255bd22a0aba

Wanna duo?

adc

11-18-2012

Jesus, I still can't believe how hard some people can throw.

Game 8. Swain - 7/5/12 - Overall this game went better than I could've expected, considering how it went mid game. So first, to start off the epic story of a 1.3k Elo team, I'll give you team comps.

We have Swain, Lee Sin, Udyr, Caitlyn, and Sona. Pretty ****ing good peels for the Caitlyn, so we should be good. Enemy team has Hecarim, Rengar, Kayle, Riven, and Akali. Oh ****, now we look even better. They have a silly ass team comp for late game, so we should be good if we can just get Caitlyn and myself farmed.

All starts off well. I (mistakenly) assume Lee Sin is the jungler, and it looks like we're invading. So we walk over to their wraiths, I snare Akali, and we get a good start for me. She had to B, so I got a faster level 2. I dominate my lane, despite Riot's servers being laggy as ****. Akali has 45 CS at 18 minutes. I've got like 150~. Not great, but good enough. Bottom lane gets a good start, with Cait picking up something like 4 kills.

And then it starts. Lee Sin gives Riven and Hecarim (jungling) 4 kills top lane. Cait and Sona give Rengar something like 7-8 kills. Akali is somehow still being relevant despite having a total of 85 CS in a 42 minute game (to my 323, rofl), simply because of the kills my team gave her. I get caught once or twice, team proceeds to get caught after. Eventually we get to about 30 minutes in, 2 inhibs down, and I believe they took baron (not sure). We turtle for 5 minutes and get myself and Cait super farmed (250 above Akali for myself, and like 100-150 above their bot lane for Cait). We win in a straight up 5v5 now.

Our mid inhib respawns. And the game turns drastically. They come in and engage on us. Sona lands a nasty ult on four, I get in all of them and do massive damage, and Udyr/Lee peel for Caitlyn really well. We win, five for none, with most of our health. Game's looking great at this point. I defend base while my team goes and takes baron. Game is all but won at this point.

We turtle it out for a bit longer, get both our inhibs up and just play it super safe. We catch two, push and get an inhib. Baron respawns, my team pushes out to take it, Hecarim tries to BD. I stay back and keep our inhibs up. Team gets baron, I push off Hecarim. They catch a couple, and we push to win.

Win. 1334 Elo.

Heartbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I swear reading these.. The suspense.. I'm not sure if you are gonna win or lose lmao.

ChaoticDeath73

11-18-2012

so no duo queue for either of us?