banned for laggy server?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aenlor

01-15-2013

okay everyone reading i was banned because everyone in my game was lagging every ended up leaving and trying to reconnect and i got banned for it and it was a ranked game i would really like my bann undone when everyone in my game was lagging really bad and our games all crashed

i would really like it if some one high up in this could read it and see it i did not try to get banned i did not want to leave the game everyone lagged

RossumEcho

01-15-2013

1. Check e-mail
2. post reform card.

It will say what you really got banned for. If it was tribunal or leaver buster.

For Leaver buster I'm pretty sure even for ranked it would have to be consistent for you to actually be banned for it. Not just one game.

aenlor

01-15-2013

only thing i got in email was that i was banned because of my game lagging and making me leave around 4 times in a game i did not wanna leave my whole team lagged if you could read the messages sent in the game it will show that prety much everyone in that game was lagging not just me..

its really not my fault riot is cares more about there championship then the people that dont play LoL for money or anything like that

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

sounds like the leavebuster system got you. Might want to look at the Leavebuster FAQ

aenlor

01-15-2013

i have read it and i do not try to leave games alot at all but this leave was not from me at all i did not hit esc leave game it was more lagg whole game get disconnected lose elo get banned

RossumEcho

01-15-2013

Again, you don't get banned for just one game. Even if you dced that one time, you probably left many more times before that. Thats why leaver buster probably banned you.

McDouggal

01-15-2013

Leaverbuster also gets you when you queue dodge too often.