Mid looking for serious and competitive S3 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DyETime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I play mid. I want a serious team for S3 that will strive to go far with the game and enter tournaments etc.
I have Skype, I'll download any other programs if needed.
My ELO peaked in S1 at around 1500 or something, and I didn't get to play much ranked in S2 but it's around 1150.
I'm very open to criticism, and I want to improve. I feel like I can play better than any ELO I've reached, but who doesn't say that.
I've been on competitive teams and have a lot of experience with competitive gaming. Travel is no issue, I've traveled to events before. I live in Vancouver, Canada.
Feel free to contact me in-game or leave a comment. I'm free most hours of the day.
IGN: DyETime

DyETime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Bump

IIIIlllIIllllIIl

11-12-2012

add me in game at ltqwerty im looking to start a team soon...

DyETime

11-12-2012

Bump

DyETime

11-12-2012

Bump

DyETime

11-14-2012

Bump

arousedmoimoi

11-14-2012

lol i live in vanc too. where u at? i flog u son^^^^

Soulinia

11-14-2012

I'm a support. I play all the time. Live near Seattle Wa. My elo last season was only 1149. I know everyone says this but that was due to bad match ups and elo hell. Happens a lot when you main support, doesn't matter how good you are, you can't carry as a support. I have skype and TeamSpeak 3 and can download what ever else. I would love to have a team to play with to actually be able to get a respectable elo. I own almost every champ and every support, or conceivably support, champ. I am good with all of them, but I my best is Janna. Really eager to find a team and make a play style together and start enjoying the game on a whole new level.