I am afraid to play this game now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thEevil

11-13-2012

I put so much money into my account now I am afraid to use my account when it's unbanned.

P.S "I didnt get banned through tribunal, riot staffs personally handled my cases and I recieved honor of being below 0.8% toxic player"

thEevil

11-13-2012

Amumu bump

Alanja

11-13-2012

You bump after 3 minutes? oO

And why are you afraid? Better whatever you did wrong and enjoy the game Oo

thEevil

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post
You bump after 3 minutes? oO

And why are you afraid? Better whatever you did wrong and enjoy the game Oo
not so simple like that i got banned becuz I got alot of reports. and alot of trolls false report alot of players. and i am afraid of that cuz false reports will now get riot staff's attention,

Ladayen

11-13-2012

.. you didn't get banned because of false reports. You got banned because people dont want to play with you when you have a bad attitude. If you cant acknowledge that then yes you might as well stop playing or Riot will permanently ban your account.

Alanja

11-13-2012

Ok so to get this straight: You are afraid that you will get falsely accused/trolled and Riot will punish you directly for it?

If so, have faith that they will see that you got trolled. Just do not retaliate

Exploding Barrel

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMadPenguin View Post
not so simple like that i got banned becuz I got alot of reports. and alot of trolls false report alot of players. and i am afraid of that cuz false reports will now get riot staff's attention,
Well yes, lots of false reports get the riot staff's attention. But then they look over your conduct and make the call. If those reports were really mostly false, you have nothing to worry about.

Elsnickerdoodle

11-13-2012

Summoners code my friend, read it =]

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Riot made it clear when they did this ban of people who received the most amount of reports it was NOT a blanket ban where it's 'oh he got 600 reports, banned.' They went through and checked to see if many of them were valid reports.

If you have been banned, it would be because they felt you were not following the Summoner's Code.

LittleDi

11-13-2012

You are exactly why I've asked Lyte to check the opposite end of the spectrum for tribunal and give us a little view into the world of false punishes.

They're pretty rare. I'd just like to know how rare they are as of today. Regardless you can follow the summoners code and Wheaton's Law to avoid tribunal in whole.