Redesign Heimedinger the way described below?

Yes 1 20.00%
No 4 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

How To Balance Heimedinger!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingsRight

11-22-2009

Here is how i would balance out heimedinger.
1. Grenades should not only deal damage but should also damage enemy mana equal to 25% of their current mana, + [8% x AP] bonus mana lost.
(Example: so if they had like 200 AP in items he would deal 8% x 200 = 16.. then that 16 becomes added percent. Then we add that 16% to the +25% to = 41%. So it would be grand total of 41% of Current mana lost.)

2. His homing rockets should deal 15% more base damage. (update: i also now think each rocket impact should generate a micro-stun of 0.2 seconds, causing the enemy to have rather jerky-movement trying to follow you)

3. His Ultimate spell (forget it's name) should be able to target himself as well as turrets for the effect of refreshing his ability cooldowns except for his ultimate, of course.

Example:
If you decide to not upgrade a turret with your ultimate and cast it on yourself instead you will effectively be reloading your weapons to do a double launch of rockets, grenade or build another turret.

Essentially i'm borrowing this idea off of the goblin tinker from dota. I think it fits him.

Imagine 2 grenades gradually hovering across to the impact zone. If you missed with one surely you can hit with the other.

I also think his homing rockets should be re-animated. They look kinda cheaply done.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsRight View Post
1. His grenades damage mana equal to 25% of their current mana, + 8% x AP bonus mana lost.

2. His homing rockets should deal 15% more base damage than they currently do and for every 1 AP they will deal 1.3 bonus damage.

1. You realize you'd only need 10 AP to completely drain someone's mana with a single grenade, right?

2. So since you fire 5 rockets, this basically means if you have 100 AP your rockets will deal (including your 15% base damage buff) over 900 damage? 900 damage on a moderate cooldown, very long range spell with only 100 AP?

I'm calling troll here. You can't suck that much at math. Not even going to comment on the ultimate.

KingsRight

11-22-2009

i made a calculation mistake. i Edited my post. sorry. i made a typo. I knew it didn't look right at first.

i had also forgot about the ultimate when i factored in the ap bonus.

I think it is a little more balanced now.

IMSavior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

1.3 : 1?

in a game where you can easily get about 300-400 ap and at best 600ish?

that means 390 + base dmg(*15%) * how many is it..5 rockets? at least thats over 2k dmg if all the rockets hit 1 target

at most 780 + basedmg(*15%) * 5 = over 4k dmg

plus you can launch another volley with your ultimate

how in the world is that balanced?

also his ulti lowers c/d on top of the 40% you can get(i was told, not 100% sure) if this is true you can get like whats his ulti..30%? and another 40% so 70%..pretty damn close to insta already

dont need to change that imo..

KingsRight

11-22-2009

i fixed that. no ap change now to rockets. had forgotten to factor in ultimate. and 15% is nothing worth worrying over. just a slight tweak. also had too much typo in original copy of that post. i sould have previewed it first before submitting. =P