Tribunal broken, etc etc etc etc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wnidshere

11-13-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5930361/#nogo

Game 1 I said gg

Game 2 was a trollfest and everyone's behavior was like mine or worse. I thought we were just screwing around but I guess not.

Game 3 I said "zz y0" which is how my favorite SC2 streamer says gg, and the way I say gg 90% of the time.

Real.

League of Nunu

11-13-2012

2 could be a resonable reason however 1,3 are completely retarded.

Keshaldra

11-13-2012

Games 1 and 3 were hilariously bad and totally unpunishable. Game 2 however, was TERRIBLE on your part. I'd have pardoned based on 1 and 3, but 2 alone was probably enough to get everyone to give you the thumbs down.

Wnidshere

11-13-2012

I know 2 was bad, but everyone went in trolling so I thought we were screwing around >.< I had high amounts of honor, playing 2+ years, never warned or banned...

WTF NO MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

u probably trolled after the game ended, judging by their reports, which I completely understand. I did get banned like you did for same reason, and I am not complaining. Put hand on ur heart and can u honestly say u didn't do anything after game ended? Better take some time and think it over m8.

Wnidshere

11-13-2012

I can honestly promise that I said nothing offensive after the game was over. All the games were premades and therefore against premades.. and I do know some people I play with like to report everyone on the other team whenever they lose.....

Wnidshere

11-13-2012

heh downvotes?

Wnidshere

11-13-2012

Bump for visibility? Forums are fast

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

the Tribunal is supposed to click punish if even one game in the case file is punishable. You even admit that game was bad. Just because other people are rioting and looting doesn't mean you get a free pass to do it as well. Same goes when it comes to being a troll.

I do not understand what you are wanting here.

Only Tryn Top

11-13-2012

Dat game 2