You can now get banned for using character emotes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GON the Mage Guy

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Heel Surfer View Post
Protip: spamming rightclicks is still spamming.

but we don't get banned for that.
Protip: Right clicks are only annoying if your face is right next to that person's mouse.

clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclick

LittleDi

11-15-2012

Quote:
Protip: spamming rightclicks is still spamming.

but we don't get banned for that.
Rightclicks on your end don't translate into rightclicks on the other persons end.

Methelod

11-15-2012

So why are we still arguing with the person? He's made it clear he is a jerk, who wishes to only find strict guidelines so he can abuse them. He tried it with emotes, and got punished for it. Case open, case shut.

Pin Heel Surfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
So why are we still arguing with the person? He's made it clear he is a jerk, who wishes to only find strict guidelines so he can abuse them. He tried it with emotes, and got punished for it. Case open, case shut.
Quote:
What are you saying? If there were strict guidelines, I'd know NOT to do it. Your bible (summoner's code) is pretty vague about everything. It's not strict at all

Warped

11-15-2012

bump for justice

Noonoo Bot

11-16-2012

kk

Emailsupport7346

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Rightclicks on your end don't translate into rightclicks on the other persons end.
So I will report the next Karthus for spamming his Q on me.

Man it hella annoys me when those damn Karthuses do that... and it's even worse than Emote spam as I can't just mute him and farm in peace.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I'm not sure how this is any different than spamming pings. It was clearly irritating others, they asked him to stop it, he did not. It doesn't excuse the language of the people abusing him, as they're even worse, but I wonder how someone doing this is any different than one spamming pings or spamming in chat. Its the same offense, one that has its own report category, and it was something that was clearly done to make everyone else miserable.

Le Misérable

11-16-2012

On top of that ... you're banned in a CUSTOM GAME ?
Woah.

dignitas Rampant

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Misérable View Post
On top of that ... you're banned in a CUSTOM GAME ?
Woah.
To be fair, ARAMers are a distinct community of players, and they do not take kindly to their games being spoiled. People have been banned for violating the rules of ARAMs or ARAZs or Find the Teemo's before, but normally the people are willing to play by the rules that they joined the custom game for.